methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If the makers have decided to pair Pooja and Kabir then such slapping and misunderstanding scenes should be reduced. Both Shrenu and Zain are great performers and look stunning together, so make use of it in different way rather than having them attack each other like pack of animals would do. Anyways...................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The story has started just now. They are enemies and Pooja has wronged his family. They don't have understanding for each other. Wait for another 200 episodes, they will start developing feelings for each other. 

If they give some drama in the show PPL talk more about it and more Trps.Last week kidnapping track, this week slapping. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't mind them being enemies, but continuously Kabir is misunderstood is abnormal, but its a daily soap and TRPs matter, so anything natural is out for toss!

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its so hard to forget the scars 

Pooja is not coming out of her past nd kabir is getting scars in present even if they show lovestory in future it will be hard to remove such marks from mind and heart one has to deal with many emotions when such stories take place. . 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Its so hard to forget the scars 

Pooja is not coming out of her past nd kabir is getting scars in present even if they show lovestory in future it will be hard to remove such marks from mind and heart one has to deal with many emotions when such stories take place. . 

Maybe the entire family ek honge to take revenge from pooja🤣

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not opposing anyone but why people wanted to have MU cleared so quickly?? It's just some 30 episodes after revamp... Baaki serials it takes 100s of episodes like the bhagyas to clear MUs but why no one is patient for this show? Agar there are no MUs how will they drag the story if they want it to be for a long run?

Ps: i also want to have the misunderstandings to be cleared not just between Pooja and kabir but also the confrontation between pooja and Dhruv as soon as possible beacuse i can't see MUs piling up between anyone ðŸ˜ƒ... But kya karen??? They have to drag the story for sometime

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Not opposing anyone but why people wanted to have MU cleared so quickly?? It's just some 30 episodes after revamp... Baaki serials it takes 100s of episodes like the bhagyas to clear MUs but why no one is patient for this show? Agar there are no MUs how will they drag the story if they want it to be for a long run?

Ps: i also want to have the misunderstandings to be cleared not just between Pooja and kabir but also the confrontation between pooja and Dhruv as soon as possible beacuse i can't see MUs piling up between anyone ðŸ˜ƒ... But kya karen??? They have to drag the story for sometime

Can't agree more...

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pooja slapping Kabir was a very irritating scene and Chopda is responsible for this. He should be slapped too. 😡😗

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my opinion, this show seriously lacks suspense. We knew Jahnavi was behind all of PKs problems, we knew her intent ... we knew Dhurv was behind the kidnapping right from the start.... we know Pooja and Kabir will be paired up .... we know it's just a misunderstanding between both ...

I know there are certain other shows that even CVs don't know who is behind what ... and kind of cut and paste scenes as flashbacks ...

In my humble opinion, story telling needs a few more of these MUs so that when the leads do realize that the other person was right, the impact for the audience is much better ...

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The thing is, Pooja is unable to trust anyone, and definitely not anyone from the Mittal family.... So anything that's said against Kabir, even if it is Chopra that says it, she tends to believe quite easily. Because her opinion of the Mittal family is ALREADY so bad, it doesn't take much to convince her that Kabir Mittal is also just as bad as the rest of them! That's why there are so many misunderstandings!

I definitely think this will be a turning point though. Because at least Kabir is not left wondering about her mood swings now - why she's grateful to him one minute and then pissed off next! He knows the misconceptions she has and now things might start to clear up!