I think Yasmine will soon see Zafar's true face

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

In yesterday's episode, Zafar wants to kill Yasmine after using her. In today's precap, she disappeared. I think Zafar called her to the secret place in the place to use ber in some way. Aladdin on finding Yasmine missing will set out to find her. I think Yasmine will soon see Zafar's true face. It's been nearly 3 months since AlasMine separated so they may reunite soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Don't think Yasmine will know the truth so soon. Let's see what they are coming up with upcoming track . 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's just one of the trick used by CVS for filling up the gaps created by an actor's absence. Since Avneet is not well, the makers need to show Yasmine missing or gone on a mission, etc. Zafar might not reveal his real maqsad to Jinnu either. He's too secretive. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

I think it's just one of the trick used by CVS for filling up the gaps created by an actor's absence. Since Avneet is not well, the makers need to show Yasmine missing or gone on a mission, etc. Zafar might not reveal his real maqsad to Jinnu either. He's too secretive. 

Yes I too feel the same .