Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

it takes a lot to rile u n me up about this stuff😂😂 imagine how problematic his words were or r 

Because of such people, I ended up supporting the Mangalyaan trailer (which I actually felt was too one sided). 

There is 40 likes for the post which sl#t shamed Ravenna with a gif of her Tip Tip Barsaa Paani. It was because, she called Zaria's decision regressive ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100465?pn=16&pc=150673623 ). People who liked those post were speaking how cringeworthy the Mangalyaan trailer is with regressive things like Sindhoor etc.  (Specially people like TakingAStand2). 

Lot of time, while opposing such hypocrites (like Twinkle Khanna), I end up supporting the people who practice the rituals I don't believe in (like Karwa Chaut). It is a tricky place.

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Because of such people, I ended up supporting the Mangalyaan trailer (which I actually felt was too one sided). 

There is 40 likes for the post which sl#t shamed Ravenna with a gif of her Tip Tip Barsaa Paani. It was because, she called Zaria's decision regressive ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100465?pn=16&pc=150673623 ). People who liked those post were speaking how cringeworthy the Mangalyaan trailer is with regressive things like Sindhoor etc.  (Specially people like TakingAStand2). 

Lot of time, while opposing such hypocrites (like Twinkle Khanna), I end up supporting the people who practice the rituals I don't believe in (like Karwa Chaut). It is a tricky place.

I totally understand 🤗 I've faced similar dilemmas

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago

There was a topic a few days ago on how cringeworthy sindoor and mangalsutra are which went on n on for pages after pages and hordes of people were there to discuss the evils of those symbolism. All those sjw along with the TM of that thread are silent on the happenings around 370...I guess unn self proclaimed liberals ko 370 se utna problem nahi hai jitna sindoor aur maglasutra se hai.😆

And guess who they all are?...."hindu brahmins" 😆😆

Edited by Tinaa11 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Begairat, behuda aur neech hai toh aur kaha jayega. Laate khake bhi isne yaha wapis hi aana haismiley36 

instead of these words, you should use 

besharm, kapti  aur gira hua 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hippo ko mil raha hai, jo usko chahiye, attention🤣

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Hippo ko mil raha hai, jo usko chahiye, attention🤣

aisi attention 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

uska kuch nahi jata, khud ki WL kiyu badhana lol.

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

uska kuch nahi jata, khud ki WL kiyu badhana lol.

jo uski le rahe hai unhe pata hai WL sirf chalawa ..newbie param gyan hai 😆 

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

instead of these words, you should use 

besharm, kapti  aur gira hua 

Inn jaise bhikhmango pe apni vocabulary kyu waste karni. Isko waise bhi kuch aur samaz nahi aayega😆