Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Yes they did, they messed up big time in the last weekend episode but Nishaan weren’t the only one subjected to it.

I have seen this pattern in the last two shows as well.

I might have missed the qualification part and thought they were unsafe too. That’s defo unfair on judges part. Both cases were same and should’ve been handle in the same way. I agree that was unfair towards nishaan and others as well

No as of now I don’t like anyone, but it doesn’t take rocket science to see who has been treated badly. 

Virima thing is very suspicious, they have been heavily promoted and all these scripted drama.  

It's okay. I missed that part too. I thought they would be subjected to voting; but then I saw that Star didn't say anything about that and didn't put their voting lines so they got like a break. I was thinking that judges and channel did that bias so openly so I might be wrong which explains why I created that post.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Completely Agree . Faisal 's performance was unique concept wise and choreographer deserves credit for that. What's so special about their performance?

Babita too .But they r not from dancing background .still hi5 is too much

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

faisal is beyond any Criticism , period 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

I feel the same and i can explain too given my experience of watching reality TV. 

Faisal and Prince are blue eyed boys of indian reality TV from the time they are appearing on TV. Maybe some good backing or whatever but they are always favoured. I don't mean they are not worthy , they are very very good in their field but it goes over most of the times. 

Aly is SP boy. No explanation needed

Shraddha is a curious case. Maybe they are promoting her because she was the first face revealed to be in this season. But SP generally don't promote other channel stars. 🤔

Now to the heavily scrutinized Shantanu, He is a world champion and that's why judges are harsh on him. When you one of the top performer in your field you will be scrutinized. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

faisal is beyond any Criticism , period 

NOBODY is beyond any Criticism , period 

priya185 thumbnail

Faisal act was backwards I don’t know how it got high 5 because unfortunately that killed the fun and excitement for me 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Faisal act was backwards I don’t know how it got high 5 because unfortunately that killed the fun and excitement for me 

Same here. I expect better from Faisal. The concept isn't new. Anuradha did a horror act with the same concept in another reality show with a kid and it literally gave me goosebumps. This is nothing in comparison to it, though the concept is the same.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

NOBODY is beyond any Criticism , period 

wat happened suyaash?sudden hatred for faisal?he was a kid when he came to zee tv,mere a son of auto wala,wat backing he had then?he is maintaining his level and even making better every day.. what he gained,he earned it.who he has here to back him? well i dont think there is much tension needed,he is not in hi5 zone this time.every body is good dancer, hopw everyone will get their due:)

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL at the person saying faisal got some powerful backing. Just because judges are praising him doesn't mean they are being fed money to do so. Don't insult his struggle and the hard work he put to be where he is.

You can criticize his dancing and performance without getting personal

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

wat happened suyaash?sudden hatred for faisal?he was a kid when he came to zee tv,mere a son of auto wala,wat backing he had then?he is maintaining his level and even making better every day.. what he gained,he earned it.who he has here to back him? well i dont think there is much tension needed,he is not in hi5 zone this time.every body is good dancer, hopw everyone will get their due:)

Where is the HATRED? You are extremely over reacting. And dont tell me about his history.  I have been watching every reality show since indian idol 1. 

I just said no one is above criticism. When a world champion can be criticized faisal is still national level. I guess that difficult for you to understand. Good then :) 

Also whatever he earned doesn't matter here in this show. Performances matter.