Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Please can I get the episode number of the scene where Babita is applying something to HS' legs as he's lying on the cot.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Please can I get the episode number of the scene where Babita is applying something to HS' legs as he's lying on the cot.

Do you mean the one where she's removing the thorn?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

There was such an episode?????

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Do you mean the one where she's removing the thorn?

Yes yes please. Whatever to do with the leg.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

There was such an episode?????

Yes, flashback showed this. She was with a pink dupatta. And he was on the cot.

paridhi2345 thumbnail

@mishtidahi it's episode 111 ... I just watched it in the evening

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi2345

@mishtidahi it's episode 111 ... I just watched it in the evening

Thank you sooooooo much!

paridhi2345 thumbnail

By connecting all the spoilers in my head I feel like that Hanita will fight tommorow then the whole Imarti and he past bit will start as we have seen havan pics as well, I think it is Imarti's barsi, hs will have a meltdown and then Mini, Mickey and Naeem Bi will explain to him that he needs to move on. In this whole process babes will support him and know him a little bit better. As discussed in another thread the show is about babes so I don't think they will stretch the hs past thing for long. Then all these three will suggest different kinds of efforts to Hanuman and he will be like Kiraayedaarni ji mujhe aapse Kuch kehna hai ... And this last thing will happen in next Friday's precap. 

paridhi2345 thumbnail

To draw another parellal I remember Babita saying 'Woh bohot achhe hai ... Main Kya de paaungi unhe apni kharaasho ke alawa ..." And in the episode where the PB shop is inaugurated hs says "Naa Naeem bi main kyon loon daughter ki mother ko adha adhura ... Naa manne toh poori ki poori chahiye ... Unki achhi boori baaton k saath khatte meethe anubahvo ke saath ... Saari kharaasho ke saath."

paridhi2345 thumbnail

I feel this week be like - PB style subtle twist. 

Monday - HS aur babes ka jhagda, something from HS past resurface about imarti - maybe barsi. And Babita is going to push the wrong buttons for sure. That might be the unexpected twist Ashnoor was talking about.

Tuesday - Hanita not talking, HS is cold and distant. Babes is worried and anxious. Prep for havan (Imarti's barsi again) The havan finally happening ... A lot of emotional scenes included. 

Wednesday - HS has a severe meltdown and both mother daughter help him cope up in their own ways. Babita understands the gravity and intensity of his emotions. The real meaning of his kind of fire. Maybe we will get a drunk and emotional Hanuman. 

Thursday - HS getting it from his god li Hui maa that he has to move on. Some family moments for him which will make him realize that Babes and Mini are his new family. 

Friday - Naeem bi gets sweets, Mini gets the rose and Mickey imitates srk to make suggestions for how he can propose Babes. HS gathers courage to express his feelings.

Friday precap - scooty ride where he will try to confess but he will not be able to ... Maybe because of Khatri!