Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 3-8.19~ Kinship equations

Its common within family’s to comment on either differences or similarities between blood relations. The way a new born baby appears is a common topic of comparison. With a degree of pride, the baby’s features are compared either to its parents or some other distant relative. We know through experience that no such equations of taking after a relative, lasts as a baby goes through many developmental stages, where its features under goconsiderable changes. It is not essential that children take after their parents,or family relatives. For each individual is a person within their own right,and cannot be classified into a set of similar sorts…

In today’s episode I muse about certain relationships and bonds between fully developed adults, and the discrepancies and disparities that lie between their characters. I do add here that people’s characters are best and further revealed when they are put in various circumstances. The first pair that comes to mind is the father and sonequation. How differently they  view things. Where the shrine is  paramount to Mamoon, Zaroon from the word go ! only chose his Sufiyana love, Saltanat. This then was the first stumbling block between Mamoon and his son Zaroon.  

We see, at the start of the episode, whereas Mamoon was only into the pomp, circumstance, name, fame, of the dargah. His son Zaroon like a practicing Muslim turns to the shrine, for healing and pleadings before his god for Saltanat's safe return back into his life. Zaroon realizes that in spite of having everything in life, his life  stands empty and meaningless without his true love in it. Contrite, empty and  humbled he lays bare his very soul before god at the dargah. Zaroon tried to share his grief with close family but instead ends up disgruntled , and run into a spat with his materialistic father Mamoon.

I warmed to the scene where Zaroon does the out of the ordinary, prayed for the evil Kainat’s destruction, what can a hurt soul do ? except  ask for the fires of hell! to descendon the evil Kainat..

The next pair I want to talk next is Zainab and Sabina. Sisters. Their paring almost coincides with Saltanat and Kainat. Where one twin is worldly wise yet practices her life according to her faith and sound family values. Kainat on the other hand puts on the semblance of obedience, piety and conformity.. yet Kainat as we see,turns out to be a complete hoax in her character in comparison to her sister Saltanat.

Looking at Zainab she too unlike her sister Sabina married, took on responsibility, tied herself down to the traditional family way of life. Sabina in contrast lives an independent life style. Although Zainab commands respect as the eldest daughter in law, she too dashes her foot against the stumbling block of covering up for her daughter Kainat’s  mental illness. On the other hand we have the unscrupulous Sabina who is willing to put her chastity at stake to stay longer in town. Whereas Saltanat and Zainab predominately have  compassion, put others happiness first and also  fear god.

Kainat and her aunt Sabina are similar, both are morally vacant and unscrupulous when it comes to getting what they want. We learnt earlier, that, Kainat was close to her aunt Sabina. Now we know why? because both support each other in criminal activities. Actually talking about taking after relatives, I think Kainat not only takes after her father, but also after her mother’s sister Sabina!

Greedy Sabina,who scrounges off people! hangs about in town and almost wishes for Kainat toconnect with her, so once again Sabina can taste the affluent life style ofShah Manzil. Not much is known about Sabina’s life in London.. I shudder tothink what she must do to earn a living.? Basically she is a character who usesrelationships  to worm her way  into the good life.

Thank heavens !for the loving brother sister! Humza and Neelam. He is sensitive to the fact his sister misses Saltanat..  but their shortfall , is the difference of  opinion  they share about Kainat and her warped ways.Humza continues to give Kainat the benefit of doubt. While  Neelam puts it down to Humza’s soft spot, her upright brother always felt for Kainat .. but Neelam never trusted Kainat since ages..

Strange occurrences happen.. to maintain the thrill element ! two bodies, identically dressed  are found by the roadside by a passing by car.  Zaroon gets a  hopeful sign in the shape of a stray feather that leads him on. He spots Saltanat’s  hand wearing his ring popping out of a car window! His prayers seem to have been answered! his love is safe!

A hooded male enters Shah Manzil with much ease. Made me wonder, does this house have no guards? The man is armed with a hammer..his motive is only to tap the walls of two rooms. Saltanat’s room and Saltanat’s best buddy Neelam’s room. Is this a warning for Neelam by this hooded man, to watch her back! The hooded man came to create terror in the campand psychologically he seems to have succeeded in creating disarray within this family!4.8.19 hamlet53

Zainab gets a phone call  about her daughters.. she only asks about Saltanat.. the other she wishes and wants dead! but the news horrifies her! looks like Monday Helly returns!.. is the hooded man with the hammer, a disguised Kainat? or Saltanat?

Lonelythots thanks every so much for supporting my work.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago