shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is actually pooja a villain for mittals or is still victim of mittals

At first pooja faced hell due to senior mittals and now again again compared with animals by junior mittals kabir and dhruv are harassing pooja in their way. . .

As kabir told earlier that he will take back everything in right way but is his way right? ? ? 

Are makers trying to show mittals as bigger victims than pooja? ? 

As suman said that jai is doing illegal things but we have seen before also he was drinking illegally and no one stopped him so no way to blame pooja for jai

And about dhruv we can understand and his rage is Justfiable but why it raised because everytime suman spoke that it happened because of pooja 

Also kabir working under pooja irked him more so is it only pooja's fault in the dhruv's condition?  Isnt it fault of suman and other members fault that they are incapable of being dhruv's support? ? ? 

So,  Who is at fault exactly? ? 

Also kabir is an army man as we were talking that janhvi should have taken legal path! !  Should have gone lawfully. . . Cant kabir take a legal path too he can file a defamenation case! !  Hiding ur real identification is also a crime he can take that pooja hide her identity took over property if he thinks what pooja has done is wrong. . . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this is the only show where we don't know to take which side.

Amidst of all these tamasha how will we get a love story?? 

I feel Dipti has done a huge blunder by choosing this story. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The story, before revamp, is not blunder.

It is the channel 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The story, before revamp, is not blunder.

It is the channel 

Blunder to air a thriller at 7pm

shruzzy thumbnail

Its just like we all know no one is sarvagunn sampann so none of us know whom to stand for and yes its the fault of makers and starplus to take the risk of showing something they camnot handle properly. . . . . 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Its just like we all know no one is sarvagunn sampann so none of us know whom to stand for and yes its the fault of makers and starplus to take the risk of showing something they camnot handle properly. . . . . 

Maybe the writers think Suman was already been punished by Jhanvi .So she is redeemed. 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Maybe the writers think Suman was already been punished by Jhanvi .So she is redeemed. 

Maybe writers ke dimag ka kuch nahi pata 

I agree she got the dose but that does not give her right to blame everything on pooja also firstly she should blame herself than go against pooja. . .  

And off the topic did anyone heard sc's interview on launch of S2,  I m not hater but why she everytime ask about her looks to everyone frankly i didn't liked her look at all

kala16 thumbnail

[QUOTE=shruzzy]

Maybe writers ke dimag ka kuch nahi pata 

I agree she got the dose but that does not give her right to blame everything on pooja also firstly she should blame herself than go against pooja. . .  

And off the topic did anyone heard sc's interview on launch of S2,  I m not hater but why she everytime ask  her looks to everyone frankly i didn't liked her look at all

[/QUOTE.

I like surbhis acting but sometimes it becomes OTT.Even I didn't like her look. Are we even allowed to talk abt other shows?

shruzzy thumbnail

[QUOTE=kala16] we can. . . I guess we chatted about everything in chat club

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I will say Pooja is both Victim n Villain .. The villain inside her rose from the victim that she once was..  She was the victim of PK's crimes.. She lost everything - her home, her childhood, her happiness, her father, who was killed brutally by the person who called himself his best friend.. She lost her peace of mind n decided to avenge her father's death.. She's not wrong but she decided to punish the innocents too .. She's making the innocents suffer coz she n Rani had suffered too .. Which makes her a villain too but honestly if you ask me she had only throw them out n nothing else.. She didn't tortured them or left them to die like the senior Mittals did to her n Rani.. So Pooja is kind enough to be called as a villain .. 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago