Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
Just started to watch the show and Sony is rocking with new / fresh concepts. Already loving Yogi & his family. I.m confused as there are 2 FL and shows.s description on Set India website is even more confusion as them describe his love journey with a heart break them finding Love again in an unexcpected way.... Anyways Yogi-Gunjan are cute but not impressed by Gunjan'char or acting whereas Pari's acting and char sounds interesting to me. Let's see how it goes hope them won't turn the other girl into a typical vamp just to glorify the endgame jodi...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

According to initial articles both are the leads but who will Yogi be paired opposite? 

I think initially Yogi will think what he has for Gunjan is love but gradually will come to realise Pari is the one for him. There isn't much to explore with Gunjan-Yogi they already like each other while with Pari-Yogi they can show a love/hate story, tashan and nok jhoks etc which will be more entertaining for audiences.

Gunjan-Yogi as a couple are too dull and boring for me they aren't exciting to watch on screen while Pari-Yogi have that spark and chemistry.

Completely disagree with your viewpoint. 

Is it necessary for a leads to have nok-jhok? Don't we have enough of these nokjhok couples in Indian TV? 

Yogi and Gunjan already like each other. So what's dull and boring in that? Haven't we seen couples around us who fall for each other in first go. Honestly, the very definition of nok-jhok romance is so done and dusted. It's annoying now. 

This show so far has been amazing. Yogi and Gunjan make for a perfect pair. They gel well. Both actors are doing a fine job portraying differently abled. 

Pari is stupid and annoying and rude and liar and everything that doesn't make her a good person. Actress playing her is the weakest so far in otherwise stellar cast. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Completely disagree with your viewpoint. 

Is it necessary for a leads to have nok-jhok? Don't we have enough of these nokjhok couples in Indian TV? 

Yogi and Gunjan already like each other. So what's dull and boring in that? Haven't we seen couples around us who fall for each other in first go. Honestly, the very definition of nok-jhok romance is so done and dusted. It's annoying now. 

This show so far has been amazing. Yogi and Gunjan make for a perfect pair. They gel well. Both actors are doing a fine job portraying differently abled. 

Pari is stupid and annoying and rude and liar and everything that doesn't make her a good person. Actress playing her is the weakest so far in otherwise stellar cast. 

Perfectly put👍🏼

Pari seems to have a story weaving around her. That might help show her character in a serious light. As of now I am not able to digest the silliness. 

Gunjan is got a feel good factor in her persona. Her smile lit’s up her face.😍..the calmness around her shows up a soothing persona. Wish to c more of her interactions with Yogi.

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The writers need to tweak Pari's character a bit so that she doesn't come across as a bad person. Just a sad background story of her parents' separation or divorce cannot justify her behaviour. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

The writers need to tweak Pari's character a bit so that she doesn't come across as a bad person. Just a sad background story of her parents' separation or divorce cannot justify her behaviour. 

True for me she appears as an independant, ambitious yet immature type girl. Cv's need to show various shades of Pari otherwise she will appear as a grey shades char even tho the PH sais that there are no villains in this show. Same goes for Gunjan's char I'm yet to be impressed as we got the same emotions scenes for both FL at the moment. CV's need to work on it....

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pari is a floored character, I'll give her that. But she seems very entitled. Her rude behavior and brashness may be a defence mechanism. But that's not justification. I can't think of anyone behaving like she does in someone elses home. The family owe her nothing and yet are ready to give her a roof over her head. In return she seems to be very arrogant and nosy. 

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I guess gunjan is the female lead 🤔paired opposite  yogi as  the show itself is named 'isharon isharon mein'.  They can communicate only  in sign language so it  should to be their  love story - like in the  old movie koshish starring sanjeev kumar and jaya bachan as  a speech impaired  couple ..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pjyo

I guess gunjan is the female lead 🤔paired opposite  yogi as  the show itself is named 'isharon isharon mein'.  They can communicate only  in sign language so it  should to be their  love story - like in the  old movie koshish starring sanjeev kumar and jaya bachan as  a speech impaired  couple ..

Quite possible and I really like this concept too...

But the final decision belongs to the makers. They can show anyone of the two ladies as the lead depending upon the audience's response. If the makers want, they can make Pari the main lead. Else, they can make Gunjan the main lead.

The only problem I have is that they should not unnecessarily glorify one of the two and butcher the second lead mercilessly.

And as for the title "Isharon Isharon Mein", well Yogi is deaf and dumb. So, if a normal person also needs to converse with him, he or she will have to use the sign language only.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Quite possible and I really like this concept too...

But the final decision belongs to the makers. They can show anyone of the two ladies as the lead depending upon the audience's response. If the makers want, they can make Pari the main lead. Else, they can make Gunjan the main lead.

The only problem I have is that they should not unnecessarily glorify one of the two and butcher the second lead mercilessly.

And as for the title "Isharon Isharon Mein", well Yogi is deaf and dumb. So, if a normal person also needs to converse with him, he or she will have to use the sign language only.

lol yeah ,if it was ekta style show then serial ki twists🤪 and turns mein kuch bhi ho saktha hai 😆..So far this doesn't seems to be a typical saasbahu vamp storyline,the makers have handled every relationship with a lot of sensitivity👍🏼.

I  feel  Pari will later turn into a good friend for this silent couple ,she is changing already -look how amazed she was while watching Yogi & Gunjan having a normal conversation amongst themselves,she understood they don't have voice to communicate but their emotions and insecurities are just as normal as any other normal couple .

Yogi can lip read very well,he understood Rani's pain just by watching her conversation with vivek🤔,so sign language is not really a necessity .His friends keep talking normally and he understands,sometimes by typing.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yogi and Gunjan are so cute, love them together!