pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: swaasp

Wooooooooooooow

🥳

congrats everyone 🤗

and I loved the pic ❤️

In-spite of the huge success neither Voot nor PH nominated Silsila under best popular web series in ITA Awards 2019😡🤬

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

In-spite of the huge success neither Voot nor PH nominated Silsila under best popular web series in ITA Awards 2019😡🤬

vahi tho bade FSF ko nominate kiya hai 🤬

paise kamane ke liye silsila par award ke naam aaye tho FSF vo chahte nahi ki koyi award jeete isliye nominate hi nahi kiya pata nahi nominate na karne ke liye kitna mila hai inhe😡

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whoo, congrats 🥳

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Angelicdiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

wahi toh😡

Angelicdiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

Wooooooooooooow

🥳

congrats everyone 🤗

and I loved the pic ❤️

Bold - me too❤️

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good evening / morning girls !!! 

Hope everybody is doing well. Pranu, thanks for sharing this news❤️. There is no doubt, they portrayed the love story of Ruhaan, Mishti in a very realistic and endearing way🤗. They treated the story with a sensitivity till they started the sissy nonsense😡

Had they not done the last 4 weeks of nonsense, they would have gained even more popularity. I can't talk for others, but people like me, even after knowing the ending don't have the courage to watch those 4 weeks, so I don't turn completely bitter about the show🤢Even if they did, if they have done a nicer reveal and tied all the loose ends it would have been phenomenal. 

What was the reason to bring all characters and incidents if there is no intention to tie them all together? What was the purpose of Ruhaan claiming Mishti as his wife in a police station, if it were just to be swept under a rug? What was the purpose of Veer showing an intimate picture if that can be pooh-poohed so easily? We had to simply accept that sissy is delusional and that is it? That was the explanation? I really wished for vindication for all the nonsense she put Mishti, Ruhaan through. But there was none, NOT A SINGLE THING👎🏼We are supposed to accept that this is all done in good faith and innocence? I am detesting this word now a days. 

The show would have really reached great heights if this nonsense was explained better than trying to make the sissy mahaan by donating a spare part. I didn't buy it. This didn't change my mind even an inch about her character, or lack there of. Anyway, as you know, my rants don't end ever

On a different note, what is this about neither the show nor the actors got nominated for the awards? Can somebody explain this to me, please? Who nominates the show or actors? The portrayal of Mishti, Ruhaan is so realistic, brilliant by these two actors. The agony, their hurt, their love, their yearning, longing, their zidd, everything, just about everything is spot on👏. Both of them were fluid in portraying emotions, almost like you can read what is going on in the characters' minds just by their body language. Especially, the guy has such an expressive and transparent face and eyes, the girl has the best expressions, her voice, modulation is A-1 What about the actress who played Mauli? Her controlled fury and suppressed rage as she taunts the cheater are out of the world👍🏼I am just wondering how these nominations happen. Should it start from the audience? In my world, if we think somebody is worthy of an applause or a kudos, we start the ball rolling. That is the reason for my question, if anybody knows the process. 

OK, girls. I don't like the fact that this forum will be closing soon. Otherwise, we could have reminisced some more🤔

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Good evening / morning girls !!! 

Hope everybody is doing well. Pranu, thanks for sharing this news❤️. There is no doubt, they portrayed the love story of Ruhaan, Mishti in a very realistic and endearing way🤗. They treated the story with a sensitivity till they started the sissy nonsense😡

Had they not done the last 4 weeks of nonsense, they would have gained even more popularity. I can't talk for others, but people like me, even after knowing the ending don't have the courage to watch those 4 weeks, so I don't turn completely bitter about the show🤢Even if they did, if they have done a nicer reveal and tied all the loose ends it would have been phenomenal. 

What was the reason to bring all characters and incidents if there is no intention to tie them all together? What was the purpose of Ruhaan claiming Mishti as his wife in a police station, if it were just to be swept under a rug? What was the purpose of Veer showing an intimate picture if that can be pooh-poohed so easily? We had to simply accept that sissy is delusional and that is it? That was the explanation? I really wished for vindication for all the nonsense she put Mishti, Ruhaan through. But there was none, NOT A SINGLE THING👎🏼We are supposed to accept that this is all done in good faith and innocence? I am detesting this word now a days. 

The show would have really reached great heights if this nonsense was explained better than trying to make the sissy mahaan by donating a spare part. I didn't buy it. This didn't change my mind even an inch about her character, or lack there of. Anyway, as you know, my rants don't end ever

On a different note, what is this about neither the show nor the actors got nominated for the awards? Can somebody explain this to me, please? Who nominates the show or actors? The portrayal of Mishti, Ruhaan is so realistic, brilliant by these two actors. The agony, their hurt, their love, their yearning, longing, their zidd, everything, just about everything is spot on👏. Both of them were fluid in portraying emotions, almost like you can read what is going on in the characters' minds just by their body language. Especially, the guy has such an expressive and transparent face and eyes, the girl has the best expressions, her voice, modulation is A-1 What about the actress who played Mauli? Her controlled fury and suppressed rage as she taunts the cheater are out of the world👍🏼I am just wondering how these nominations happen. Should it start from the audience? In my world, if we think somebody is worthy of an applause or a kudos, we start the ball rolling. That is the reason for my question, if anybody knows the process. 

OK, girls. I don't like the fact that this forum will be closing soon. Otherwise, we could have reminisced some more🤔

Hii Mili..Yeah agree with whatever you said..Both Teju and Kunal portrayed MisHaan in a very realistic manner and they did a commendable job👏👏 Only because of them many got connected to MisHaan..

And coming to the nominations either PH or Voot should nominate the show and the actors..But they didn't do that instead they nominated "Fuh se Fantasy" under popular web series🙄 S2 was the most successful web series in recent times but still makers and Voot didn't nominate the show and the actors in it.. Really a strange thing

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago