Situation is at Blame!!

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched the last night episode... i think NO one at blame!! Noor, Azaan, Shayra or even Razia for me is in their correct position... correct stand...

Noor - Out of all people who were there crying their heart out... she is the one who have lost everything... her ammi (the one & only her family her support)... her Faiz (the future of her)... her happiness... her dream... or even her zindagi... will Noorie ever back to her oldself? I dont think so😭 Noor witnessed how suffered her ammi death was... Yasmin was 95% burnt... leaving her last words in a painful breathing... how Noor's hands was shaking through out that scene tell us how broken she's inside watched her ammi in that condition... she just stand there... cant do anything... just cry & cry...

I'm so pissed off when i read some said Noor shouldn't be that angry... cannot blame anyone... her ammi is the one committed suicide... throw herself into the fire just for a dupatta... OMG We are talking about ammi here... a mother!! Yasmin only went inside there when she realized Faiz was not there... she was so worried and panicked... that dupatta representing her love and her wishes from a mom heart for her daughter future married life... how can she let it burn... Damn worried about Faiz wellbeing... Noor future... Yasmin without any second thought... try to save the dupatta...She did try to save herself but the fire have closed all the way out... Committed suicide mean u intentionally want to end ur life... but Yasmin she just dont think of anything else at that moment... its only Noor, Noor & Noor in her mind....  

Someone who witnessed that with her own eyes... who going through all that on her wedding day... & later got to know it was actually someone negligent that have burnt her whole life... if me i would have kill the person... because i'm totally not at the position to think... i just want to let her to taste that pain which i cant handle anymore...

Shayra - after this episode i have changed my opinion on Shayra... Only one with pure heart and honesty will run without second thought to let Noor know that she had done a grave mistake to her and willingly to be punish for that...  

All sure understand her position... me too... that kind of mistake often happen in our life... but unfortunately Shayra mistake have lead to another big hadsa.. poor her😔

Shayra cried her heart out for her yasmin kala... which is so dear to her heart.... Yasmin is someone who have fulfilled a mother duty throughout her nikaah... & after she thought that she have caused her death... i totally understand why she run to Noor like that.... Caused we usually willing to own the blame if its related to someone we consider as family... She really consider Yasmin & Noor as her family... in future i think i will have a soft corner for Shayra... 

Azaan - He in a deep dilemma... trapped between Noor & Shayra... trapped between love & friendship... She understood both of them but he don't know how to handle the situation... he don't want Shayra to tell Noor that time cause he know Noor not at all in the position to know all that... he know Noor too well... thats why he did remind Noor not to do this or else she will regret it... & i agreed with him... Noor will regret this big time... btw i'm happy that we have a sensible male lead... 

The episode is interesting. I love how they stirred the tension between Aznoor... when their relation cracked! Will their love amend it eventually? Waiting to see more from Bahu Begum!!! Wondering who actually the person who responsible to suggest out the Aznoor Nikaah...

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

I just watched the last night episode... i think NO one at blame!! Noor, Azaan, Shayra or even Razia for me is in their correct position... correct stand...

Noor - Out of all people who were there crying their heart out... she is the one who have lost everything... her ammi (the one & only her family her support)... her Faiz (the future of her)... her happiness... her dream... or even her zindagi... will Noorie ever back to her oldself? I dont think so😭 Noor witnessed how suffered her ammi death was... Yasmin was 95% burnt... leaving her last words in a painful breathing... how Noor's hands was shaking through out that scene tell us how broken she's inside watched her ammi in that condition... she just stand there... cant do anything... just cry & cry...

I'm so pissed off when i read some said Noor shouldn't be that angry... cannot blame anyone... her ammi is the one committed suicide... throw herself into the fire just for a dupatta... OMG We are talking about ammi here... a mother!! Yasmin only went inside there when she realized Faiz was not there... she was so worried and panicked... that dupatta representing her love and her wishes from a mom heart for her daughter future married life... how can she let it burn... Damn worried about Faiz wellbeing... Noor future... Yasmin without any second thought... try to save the dupatta...She did try to save herself but the fire have closed all the way out... Committed suicide mean u intentionally want to end ur life... but Yasmin she just dont think of anything else at that moment... its only Noor, Noor & Noor in her mind....  

Someone who witnessed that with her own eyes... who going through all that on her wedding day... & later got to know it was actually someone negligent that have burnt her whole life... if me i would have kill the person... because i'm totally not at the position to think... i just want to let her to taste that pain which i cant handle anymore...

Shayra - after this episode i have changed my opinion on Shayra... Only one with pure heart and honesty will run without second thought to let Noor know that she had done a grave mistake to her and willingly to be punish for that...  

All sure understand her position... me too... that kind of mistake often happen in our life... but unfortunately Shayra mistake have lead to another big hadsa.. poor her😔

Shayra cried her heart out for her yasmin kala... which is so dear to her heart.... Yasmin is someone who have fulfilled a mother duty throughout her nikaah... & after she thought that she have caused her death... i totally understand why she run to Noor like that.... Caused we usually willing to own the blame if its related to someone we consider as family... She really consider Yasmin & Noor as her family... in future i think i will have a soft corner for Shayra... 

Azaan - He in a deep dilemma... trapped between Noor & Shayra... trapped between love & friendship... She understood both of them but he don't know how to handle the situation... he don't want Shayra to tell Noor that time cause he know Noor not at all in the position to know all that... he know Noor too well... thats why he did remind Noor not to do this or else she will regret it... & i agreed with him... Noor will regret this big time... btw i'm happy that we have a sensible male lead... 

The episode is interesting. I love how they stirred the tension between Aznoor... when their relation cracked! Will their love amend it eventually? Waiting to see more from Bahu Begum!!! Wondering who actually the person who responsible to suggest out the Aznoor Nikaah...

wow excellent analysis 👏rehaan 

Kisi ko hum blame nahi kar sakthe yaha 

For Noor,  in her point of view sab se jyada usine khiya 

Our shayra,  she never think like that. For her yasmin is her ammi 

Azaan: one side his life n other side is his friend now he is in a big dilemma, 

Yasmin, for her that dupatta  means her daughters life which she wants to be happy she didn't attempt to suicide how can people said like that I can't understand 

Well rehaan I totally agree with you dear 

Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

Very well analysed Rehann, agree with you

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

wow excellent analysis 👏rehaan 

Kisi ko hum blame nahi kar sakthe yaha 

For Noor,  in her point of view sab se jyada usine khiya 

Our shayra,  she never think like that. For her yasmin is her ammi 

Azaan: one side his life n other side is his friend now he is in a big dilemma, 

Yasmin, for her that dupatta  means her daughters life which she wants to be happy she didn't attempt to suicide how can people said like that I can't understand 

Well rehaan I totally agree with you dear 

thank you!! I just hope someone is actually behind this and Noor will stop hate Shayra... i want my positive Noor back!!!

This few ep... i felt its quite weird! Why Raziya never there when Noor need her? She her badi ammi right? She was there for Shayra but Noor why not? I know Azaan there but i think she need Raziya the most now... as she lost a mother... i wish they show bonding between Raziya & Noor during this track and not just throw Aznoor scene out of nowhere...

Azaan should be with Shayra & Raziya with Noor... that Suraiya & Co can just go to H...🤬

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

Very well analysed Rehann, agree with you

Thank u... i just hope the audience stay calm and let the maker do their job... let the team show us what they have in stock for this Bahubegum show...

Btw i know Noor being so harsh with Shayra nowadays but i think this is very needed as they need to built the storyline... the more they push it now... the impact will be harder when Noor actually realized her mistake...

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree she lost her mom. But snatching someone’s husband in the name of revenge is not justified. A person like Noor will never apologise for her mistakes and we have seen that in the introduction scene. Just using the situation to get what she wants is thumbs down for me. And we know she gets what she wants by hook or crook. Noor is not immature, she comes across as a selfish, adamant and a very calculative person to get things going in her way. 

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

I agree she lost her mom. But snatching someone’s husband in the name of revenge is not justified. A person like Noor will never apologise for her mistakes and we have seen that in the introduction scene. Just using the situation to get what she wants is thumbs down for me. And we know she gets what she wants by hook or crook. Noor is not immature, she comes across as a selfish, adamant and a very calculative person to get things going in her way. 

Agreed... i know all are against the reason for this 2nd nikaah... me too... but i still have positive vibes & expectations for the show since we are well aware on the plotline from the earlier promos... 

I dont want to say much on Noor character... its basically an endless conversation... let the times tell... just i hope the audiences give the team chances to prove their ideas for the show... wish all the best to the team!!😊

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago