silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Since when is Pooja the damsel in distress?

This girl kick boxed Manoj(?) and gave him a beating several times.

Did she go thru a brain change in addition to a name change?

She looks so scared all the time as if she is waiting to be rescued

YUCK

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All of us are in the same state.

Iam watching the show for shrenu.

TRP audiences don't like strong FLs.

They wud always prefer hero protecting the heroine all the time. 

Atleast Pooja gives back to Kabir. Don't know why she is nervous all the time. 

Ydays scene even though Kabir was irritated he should not  hv behaved in such a manner. 

They forgot that he is a military officer and made him roam like one spoilt brat. 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am fine with Pooja getting scared today as she is claustrophobic, but Pooja in general seems to be mentally weaker than Jhanvi.

One thing I donโ€™t understand why Pooja has to wait to earn/collect money for the orphanage. PK Mittal was a big time industrialist and now she owns all the money and properties. She could easily arrange it. Writers are struggling to come up with situations to make her dependent on Kabir.

In todayโ€™s precap Kabir is talking about using Poojaโ€™s methods to get back at her. I wonder if he will try to get in her good books and then deceive her. As for Dhruv, looks like he is going to turn into psycho/stalker with revenge in his mind ๐Ÿคฎ

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pooja has been dumbed down for the sake of romance.๐Ÿ˜’

At least Ppl here can see that. Thank God 

Twitter is full of Ppl justifying Pooja's weakness.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Pooja is shown as one amateur business woman who doesn't have any knowledge of business. 

The way they have moved from Tashan to nok-jhok clearly shows the desperation for Trps.

Now chachi moving into Mittal house,jabir getting closer, she might poison ishaanis mind.

Since shrenu didnt shoot for 2 weeks they might show Pooja disappear for a couple of days until she starts shooting again.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Pooja is shown as one amateur business woman who doesn't have any knowledge of business. 

The way they have moved from Tashan to nok-jhok clearly shows the desperation for Trps.

Now chachi moving into Mittal house,jabir getting closer, she might poison ishaanis mind.

Since shrenu didnt shoot for 2 weeks they might show Pooja disappear for a couple of days until she starts shooting again.

Yeah, everything you said. Makes sense. 

trps ruined a good show. 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I read and laugh Those 5/6 fans bringin in stupid reasons to justify Pooja ๐Ÿ˜† I get it that they want Jabir romance, but yeh thoda over hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Next is kidnap drama i guess . 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing is clear that right now pooja is shown the weakest character to show all other as strong as janhvi be it kabir, dhruv, chopra because even writers know that if they will show pooja's mind game none of the 3 can stand by her. . . So just today's epi and precap shown that clearly 

The only thing u can still feel intact is pooja-amma's scene and in no way they harm it 

Suman has to be aware of both his child they are like by hoook or crook harm pooja. . . . 

If we can hope from this track is that she gets betrayal than she will be that lioness who can be destruction of whole world

Otherwise its just her destiny of pooja-janhvi and will just blame makers and star for such destruction.  ! . . 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

I read and laugh Those 5/6 fans bringin in stupid reasons to justify Pooja ๐Ÿ˜† I get it that they want Jabir romance, but yeh thoda over hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Next is kidnap drama i guess . 

I think in the fashion show Pooja will walk the ramp and Kabir will be mesmerized by her beauty. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kidnap?? Writers use this when the actor is on leave.

So Dhruv will kidnap her and Kabir will save her or what??

Pls nooo.. 

She single handedly handled manohar and did boxing. Hope they remembers she knows martial arts.