July 29 : All ends open

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with everyone discussing the fire accident,  conclusion is that whoever was the last person in kitchen was responsible for fire. 

Shaira burdened by the guilt of possibly being responsible for the fire, tells Noor about it. One thing which I found realistic in this scene was that Azaan and Razia did not want Noor to find out about it, but Shaira being true to her introduction scene about asking for forgiveness from a person one has hurt tells Noor the truth, as Shaira tells her, househelp informs Azaan about police. 

Police tells everyone that they have come to arrest Shaira, Noor reveals that she heard everything. Suraiya gave money to police for torturing and humiliating Shaira. They arrest her, media is outside their palace. Azaan tries to put some sense in Noor's head about it, but she is not in a place to understand anything. 

Overall, I expected better performance from Noor, her mom died and she was taunting Azaan about his Londonwali, her reaction was more juvenile than hurt and killed the whole mental image and expectations I had for this scene. 

Actor playing Razia is too good, a treat to watch, I liked Azaan's conflict of emotions too, they are doing a good job with his character. Shaira's silent admission of her sin and thinking about promise she made to Yasmin was a good addition. 

The plot is silly as Noor's mother committed suicide, even if Shaira was responsible for kitchen fire, Yasmin was rescued with everyone but she went inside to pick up Noor's dupatta. Noor calling the police on Shaira is something one would expect in this situation, Azaan, Shaira, Razia and everyone's character reacted like they should have, so they have this on point. I just wanted to feel bad for Noor, but the whole thing was more about Azaan choosing love over friendship than her mother dying. 

Shazaan - They had little moments here and there, these two are always touching each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Azaan's wife will spend their wedding night in a prison 💔💔💔

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for wu Nora. 🤗

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Nora.  Great update once again.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well it is partly Shaira's mistake too. How can she forget about turning off gas? I sometimes doubt her intentions. I doubt if she intentionally did it. She might be doing this to seek revenge on this family. But then they already made Noor sort of grey. Can a show have two grey leads?

But still Shaira is responsible for Noor's fiancee's death, right?

There is no story in this show, a well planned one. Only a goal that they want to show Polygamy. That is y they even made a family that still lives with Kings time style.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr7

Thanks for wu Nora. 🤗

🤗

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you Nora.  Great update once again.

Thanks 🤗

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Well it is partly Shaira's mistake too. How can she forget about turning off gas? I sometimes doubt her intentions. I doubt if she intentionally did it. She might be doing this to seek revenge on this family. But then they already made Noor sort of grey. Can a show have two grey leads?

But still Shaira is responsible for Noor's fiancee's death, right?

There is no story in this show, a well planned one. Only a goal that they want to show Polygamy. That is y they even made a family that still lives with Kings time style.

Forgetting to turning off the gas is not rare, it happens when there is a lot going on in your head. There is a possibility that Shaira is doing all this to seek revenge but she is already in jail by admission of her mistake, if she wanted revenge then her plan was flop from the beginning as Azaan and family was standing with her. 

There was no blast in LPG cylinder, servants spilled oil in the kitchen area due to which wedding crackers caught fire and fire broke out. 

If you remember the scene from kitchen where Azaan asks Shaira to go with him as baraat has arrived, they see Noor getting ready in a room through kitchen window. Noor was also the last person in house. 

Faiz's death was unfortunate, feel bad for this young man because none tried to help him. If fire was an accident then none is at fault but if it was intentional then they will pay for what they did. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was not shyra revenge . Yes she has forget to turn off gas but she didn't not want to take revenge other wise if shyra want to take revenge then she  would have immediately  left haveli and would have  went to open area  When she herself was in haveli even  gas left turn on then then in no way she wants to take revenge because isme  shayra  bhi fire accident ka shikaar ho sakti  thi    

And noor please ur mind.  Ur ammi  did not die because shyra left  gas open but because it ur ammi went again  by herself into fire house that too  without telling anyone  then how shyra is responsible for ur mother death 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And more over when ammi told shyra in kitchen that let me help u  I will cut dry fruits then did not shyra told ammi I  Will do it. And ammi left kitchen If shryra want to kill ammi then shyra would have left kitchen  with deliberately gas open and would have ask ammi to cut dry fruit in kitchen  

Don't know why everyone keeping quite. Can't they tell whole truth to police  what actually leads to ammi death. Can't they describe whole situation  what had happened 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It was not shyra revenge . Yes she has forget to turn off gas but she didn't not want to take revenge other wise if shyra want to take revenge then she  would have immediately  left haveli and would have  went to open area  When she herself was in haveli even  gas left turn on then then in no way she wants to take revenge because isme  shayra  bhi fire accident ka shikaar ho sakti  thi    

And noor please ur mind.  Ur ammi  did not die because shyra left  gas open but because it ur ammi went again  by herself into fire house that too  without telling anyone  then how shyra is responsible for ur mother death 

I agree

If Shaira was in this for revenge then there was no need for her to be the last person in kitchen evidently or put herself in danger. 

Noor is angry right now, I am reserving my comments on her for a few episodes