Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

This is for Tris! ... "I am sorry I am smelly" ... 🤣 .. Zombie girl was cute fosho .. I also liked the brother sister winter/spring duo ... Korean Odyssey had good characters if only script and ending was a little better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxWEnZL9MY

OMG hahahah! I remember how she used to apologize so much for everything!!

Remember this scene where she just sat there in the fridge and was found by the Bull (Wang Ma... something) ?!! smiley37smiley37smiley37 Omg I think my favorite characters were totally those two!

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

And on learning gif..Its very very easy..You can do it in photoshop..If you want I can teach you..

Here is the link to download PS 5..You can learn easily through Youtube Tutorials..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5057939

Ohh hahah Liana! I know her from Bepannah forum 😆 She's pretty nice! Used to make us all sorts of gifs for Harshad and Jenny from Bepannah 🤣

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I am just so happy i get to see the Zombie girl so much! I totally loved her in A Korean Odyssey! Omg she acted so well as the Zombie 😭😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR42A39j5TM

Omo..my Zombie girl 🤣

ndivyateja thumbnail

Sam, I could find only this..No gif 🤔

I love the way he looks at her through his messy hair *Butterflies*

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Omo..my Zombie girl 🤣

Omg his name was Ma Wang! Yes him! And the Zombie girl!

Omg this scene though 😂😂😂 I love how Ma Wang is like how do you expect me to be cool when a rooting corpse is sitting in my fridge😂 Pun intended😂

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh hahah Liana! I know her from Bepannah forum 😆 She's pretty nice! Used to make us all sorts of gifs for Harshad and Jenny from Bepannah 🤣

Yes..She makes gif and psds..etc..Now tho Avatar and Signature forum is so dead..None are active..After the new site change all left!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Poobear ... Can you make a gif of Ep4 where our zombie girl is staring at the professor in his office ... when she comes to get permission to leave? ... Gosh it was such a beautiful segment .. plus the soothing music in the background ... had my heart pumping hard! .. 🤣

And I love FL's smile from HDL ... she's such a gorgeous little woman! ... Also her smile under the tree ... That was just as pretty too!

Divya share that gif..Yes..It was damn good Sam!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Sam, I could find only this..No gif 🤔

I love the way he looks at her through his messy hair *Butterflies*

Divya..I understand..How when patients are in emergency they simply stare and argue wasting precious time..Its quite irritating..Its drama..So lets ignore it..Nothing can be done..😆

And the gifs..☺️I love the scene when he walks in to the university and zombie girl chases him..the way he wore his jacket!!! Damn!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

And the gifs..☺️I love the scene when he walks in to the university and zombie girl chases him..the way he wore his jacket!!! Damn!!!

That walk He reminded me of Shin Se Gi from KMHM.

1103978 thumbnail

I agree! I didn't go for the drama when Poo and Shaz were going crazy over it because it was a medical drama lol. And well Shaz loves Ji Sung for some reason so I sensed bias lol

Medical dramas are quite repetitive. Even though this one is a little with its rare diseases, the prisoner theme was kinda.... hmmm...idk.. doubtful? It turned out great because of the leads and the cast!

For me, it became so much more cool when I realized it was the Zombie girl! Sam, when did you realize the FL is the zombie girl?

I realized it was her when I clicked on her profile while watching Ep1 ... I recognized her from the pic on her profile ... http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Se-Young ... otherwise in the show she looked different!