This is beyond repulsive 😡😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

PATHETIC. Why to beat the poor animal? If it was bothering so much keep out of apartment by shouting not beating for lord sake. Indian street dogs are the best if u show them some empathy. I never had dog before but adopted last year and it is as smart as any exotic breed. And just makes my bad day good whenever she asks me to pet her.. Pls adopt and dont buy. If u cant show love, atleast dont hurt them. I m feeling so low after this. I hope dog survived and somone is taking care of it. Humans are the lowest of all speciesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edit- i read full now. I hope bhatiya and watchmen gets punishment for lord sake.. thnx to Nishank who atleast called animal care guy. He isnt picking up calls bcoz there must be pressure from the people in society to shut up. But atleast he got the help. Cctv has all d proof!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
aurora-borealis thumbnail

So fcking sickening! GOD this just made my blood boil😑😑😑Everyday I realize how much I detest humans. Those psychopathic culprits better be punished. 

Edited by aurora-borealis - 4 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone please elaborate what happened?... I can't watch any graphic video of abuseπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Ok I finally read it.. Couldn't watch the video but this is the sad reality of our world. I can't understand how anyone who calls themselves human can do this. Things like this make we wish that Karma was realπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago