IF Article:Tina & Her Memorising Techniques

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

here is an article of tina how she memorise her dialogues and imporovise it...good readšŸ‘

she even help those actors who forgets their linesšŸ¤£...yeh ladki dusron ki lines bhi memory mein apni rakh thi haišŸ¤£

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tina-dattaa-people-call-me-ratta-queen-on-sets_153033

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

well different actors have different techniques and ways of doing their scenes and her style is unique,which is memorising in one go...

but seriously mohit-tina has a  great professional understanding chemistry which oozes in their scenes though they don't rehearse together but they know each other techniques of how they perform a scene,they improvise their scenes n dialogues and perform which complement perfectly and thats another aspect that brings in immense chemistry in their scenes...thats the biggest strength of their scenes having the beautiful magic,they know each other working techniques and improvise according to it and together they complement perfectly

they have their strength n weakness...tina is good in memorising her dialogues and screenplay in one go and improvise it and mohit is damn good in one liners...most of the one liners in chupke chupke is his own ones...god knows how he does it....it was hilariousšŸ¤£

great performers both arešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She has improved by leaps and bound. The tremendous change in her, since she started as Ichcha and now when she is Jhanvi is visible, so visible, with every show she has grown as a performer. That is why I say she lives the character! And good article!

Mohit is also such a fine actor! 

Since both are good actors, that just brought the chemistry onscreen. The way they just can act though eyes is something so nice. One of those rarest onscreen jodi. Will miss them onscreen together. But so glad they gave us Akarshvi!

Glad to see her bond with Aashka and Hiten too, and her offscreen stories, gonna miss them! Though she rarely posts stories. But still she used to post amazing stories from sets!!!!  Vicky Ahuja is the one who plays chachaji, He is one hell of an actor. What comic timings! And also in serious scenes too, he is amazing! I can see the way Tinaa performs with him, they have great understanding too. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

I liked hiten as viraj...he was such a bholu ramšŸ¤£...jhanvi was making a fool of him and he falls into the trap everytimešŸ¤£...than jhanvi pretending to be kundani calls him babyšŸ¤£and she fools him in many ways gosh i cannot control my laughter and than his tussle with akarsh was hilarious toošŸ˜†...he was a stress buster admist the serious daayan drama how can i forget the epic dialogue of viraj after jhanvi slap him 'waah karara  dena hai mehboob 'šŸ¤£...i really liked the viraj track, and that famous push by akarsh gosh kahan jaake gira šŸ¤£...he only loves his wife kundani and he go through all these...

I love hiten chemistry with mohit and tina...

hiten-tina has a good chemistry...

mohit-hiten tussle was a treat to watch amazing chemistry

hiten rocked his part and yes both mohit-tina has immense respect for hiten that could be seen in their scene

I liked viraj track...becharašŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Mages

I liked hiten as viraj...he was such a bholu ramšŸ¤£...jhanvi was making a fool of him and he falls into the trap everytimešŸ¤£...than jhanvi pretending to be kundani calls him babyšŸ¤£and she fools him in many ways gosh i cannot control my laughter and than his tussle with akarsh was hilarious toošŸ˜†...he was a stress buster admist the serious daayan drama how can i forget the epic dialogue of viraj after jhanvi slap him 'waah karara  dena hai mehboob 'šŸ¤£...i really liked the viraj track, and that famous push by akarsh gosh kahan jaake gira šŸ¤£...he only loves his wife kundani and he go through all these...

Agree! "Jawab qarara hi sahi, dene mera nehboob to aaya" and then when Jhanvi was crying while leaving, Viraj said "Mallika eAazam, ab to parda uth gaya , ab kyu ro rhi ho" something like this. šŸ¤£

But he was a caring and loving husband to Kundani!! Feel really bad for him.. He loved her a lot, which was visible the way he treated Jhanvi. Even when Jhanvi said they can't have physical relation as she is having some fast, he respected her decision. Then the way he took care of her when she was sad, took care that she ate well, prepared surprices to make her feel special. Kundani was a lucky lady to have him. He love her a lot. Feel bad for Viraj. And the way he stood up for his wife.

Then during holi he did try to kiss her zabardasti but it was because he thought his wife was having some extra marital affair with someone else and Akarsh was manipulating his wife. He was angry. Ofcourse, if his wife was getting close to some other man, or some other man was getting close to his wife, he would get mad. He din't know they were Akarsh and Jhanvi. For him they were Akarsh with Kundani.

I love hiten chemistry with mohit and tina...

hiten-tina has a good chemistry...

Hiten is a fabulous actor and could see that Tinaa and Hiten, had that professional understanding too and they bonded offscreen really well too. Hiten is very handsome too, but somewhere felt he looked little mature opposite Tinaa, because Tinaa has a baby face, means even if she is given a role of teen school girl or a college girl too, she will fit in perfectly, that freshness, innocence on face and those baby features. But Hiten being such an experienced and amazing actor, and Tinaa being really nice actor, they pulled it off really well. Their scenes were nice overall. They were really good too.

mohit-hiten tussle was a treat to watch amazing chemistry

Agree! Poor Viraj though! Lol how many times did he got hit by Akarsh and make fool of by Jhanvi. lolz. AKarsh literally flew him off like a plane! šŸ¤£

hiten rocked his part and yes both mohit-tina has immense respect for hiten that could be seen in their scene

Yes indeed.  In fact I could see offscreen stories, crew people posted, he was pranking whole crew on holi and putting color on them and involved Tinaa too in his plan. He is a fun personality offscreen. In BCL I saw a glimpse of him when I saw BCL for Tinaa. Lol he is too fun loving and interacts well with everyone and takes care of how everyone works and adjust accordingly. 

I liked viraj track...becharašŸ¤£

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

She has improved by leaps and bound. The tremendous change in her, since she started as Ichcha and now when she is Jhanvi is visible, so visible, with every show she has grown as a performer. That is why I say she lives the character! And good article!

Mohit is also such a fine actor! 

Since both are good actors, that just brought the chemistry onscreen. The way they just can act though eyes is something so nice. One of those rarest onscreen jodi. Will miss them onscreen together. But so glad they gave us Akarshvi!

Glad to see her bond with Aashka and Hiten too, and her offscreen stories, gonna miss them! Though she rarely posts stories. But still she used to post amazing stories from sets!!!!  Vicky Ahuja is the one who plays chachaji, He is one hell of an actor. What comic timings! And also in serious scenes too, he is amazing! I can see the way Tinaa performs with him, they have great understanding too. 

according to me tina has become a versatile actress and Daayan has explored her versatility to the maximum...Jhanvi is her best of the best character tina for me,there will be no character like jhanvi again...there can never be a fearless character like Jhanvi Akarsh Chaudhary Maurya will be written..what a character,its simply one of the best female lead character in ITV...great work by EK,Akarsh-Jhanvi as individual characters is amazing...one of her best written characters and noone could play Akarsh-Jhanvi except for mohit and tina...its a character written just for them

Mages thumbnail

Agree! "Jawab qarara hi sahi, dene mera nehboob to aaya" and then when Jhanvi was crying while leaving, Viraj said "Mallika eAazam, ab to parda uth gaya , ab kyu ro rhi ho" something like this. smiley37

yes thats the exact dialogue of viraj,i could not stop laughing....it seems like kundani seems to give him a few slaps when they were together thus he enjoyed jhanvi slaps too due to her touchšŸ¤£....its ok if thats a slap at least she touch himšŸ¤£...the dialogue was hilariousšŸ˜†

But he was a caring and loving husband to Kundani!! Feel really bad for him.. He loved her a lot, which was visible the way he treated Jhanvi. Even when Jhanvi said they can't have physical relation as she is having some fast, he respected her decision. Then the way he took care of her when she was sad, took care that she ate well, prepared surprices to make her feel special. Kundani was a lucky lady to have him. He love her a lot. Feel bad for Viraj. And the way he stood up for his wife.

I agree...he was a nice man but he has flaws too...he loves his wife too much and it was turning him possessive and obsessive...while deep down i feel sad for him that he was not with kundani in her last days and could not see her face at all since Mauryas did final rites to kundani thinking she is jhanvi when actually its viraj's responsibility to the final rites of kundani being her husband

Then during holi he did try to kiss her zabardasti but it was because he thought his wife was having some extra marital affair with someone else and Akarsh was manipulating his wife. He was angry. Ofcourse, if his wife was getting close to some other man, or some other man was getting close to his wife, he would get mad. He din't know they were Akarsh and Jhanvi. For him they were Akarsh with Kundani.

i can never forget that push akarsh gave him,he was totally flatšŸ¤£...though he is in MU thinking jhanvi is kundani and demand furthermore did all that stuff....even if thats kundani he has no right to it...he was insulting n demeaning kundani as well as jhanvi...no women will tolerate such behaviour even if she is a wife...it comes to a women respect...what he did and was trying to do was wrong and akarsh taught him a good lesson,not only jhanvi even if its some other women akarsh would have done the same becos viraj was humiliating n disrespecting not only his wife but a women too...that push was needed to bring him to sense

Hiten is a fabulous actor and could see that Tinaa and Hiten, had that professional understanding too and they bonded offscreen really well too. Hiten is very handsome too, but somewhere felt he looked little mature opposite Tinaa, because Tinaa has a baby face, means even if she is given a role of teen school girl or a college girl too, she will fit in perfectly, that freshness, innocence on face and those baby features. But Hiten being such an experienced and amazing actor, and Tinaa being really nice actor, they pulled it off really well. Their scenes were nice overall. They were really good too.

oh yes hiten is a fabulous actor and my childhood fav actor...i loved him since kutumb days as pratham mittal and in real life a great guy...very down-to-earth...gauri mention that he is very naughty n a prankster and she is reserved and silent...their love story was cute...he is in a institute of himself and none can match him...my eternal fav couple hiten-gauriā¤

yup he is matured for tina but they look good together and has a good chemistry,even with mohit he has a good chemistry,oh yes he is a good friend of himanshoo and they did a show together but can't remember it was a long time

I really like his chemistry with both mohit-tina...the trio can do a show together in future..great combination of talent

it seems like tina is a fan of hitenā¤she is inspired by him speaks volume of respect...admiration n the wanting to learn more from him through his experience shout loud she is a fan of hiten

as for off-screen...hiten has a good bonding with all his costars in whichever show he is in...its obvious he gels well with daayan team

Agree! Poor Viraj though! Lol how many times did he got hit by Akarsh and make fool of by Jhanvi. lolz. AKarsh literally flew him off like a plane! smiley37

actually viraj-akarsh has no issue infact akarsh understand the pain viraj going through since he knows that kundani is dead n viraj loves her like crazy and thats why he mistaken jhanvi as kundani...akarsh's problem was his behaviour towards jhanvi though viraj thinks its kundani..he was pretty polite with viraj and even apologise for his behaviour but viraj rudeness definitely irks him n trigger his angeršŸ¤£i love their hate-love bromancešŸ’˜

Yes indeed.  In fact I could see offscreen stories, crew people posted, he was pranking whole crew on holi and putting color on them and involved Tinaa too in his plan. He is a fun personality offscreen. In BCL I saw a glimpse of him when I saw BCL for Tinaa. Lol he is too fun loving and interacts well with everyone and takes care of how everyone works and adjust accordingly. 

haha...gauri was right indeed,he is a prankster and even now when he is ageing n a father to his twins his naughty,jovial goofy nature is still intact...he shares a great bonding with everyone whomever he works with...i wish aashka was part in viraj track,hiten would have suck the blood out of her,he plays lots of pranks on aashka when they used to work together in their yesterdays...he did a small cameo in kkusum or some other show i don't remember but they did work together that i remember and their IV those days were hilarious,aashka jokingingly wanted to complaint to gauri abt his pranksšŸ˜†

I am sure mohit-tina all had great time shooting with himā¤

@mages

Never followed Hiten much. Yes knew him of course because, he is a reputed and known name in this industry. He is handsome and he and Gauri form a very adorable pair. And in BCL had a glimpse of his real self more than Daayan offscreen videos, he gels well with everyone, he was such a funny and full of energy person in BCL without even trying. And had such a cute banter and all with anchors. It was like he was taking all the limelight because of how playful and mastikhor he is! šŸ¤£ 

Tinaa is truely inspired with Hiten for sure, that shows in offscreen too. and her interviews too. She has immense respect for the work he does and the way he does it, and that shows. I think he must have helped her a too in scenes and they did seem to have that great professional understandings . He is very experienced and great artist. They seem to share a great bond. 

Mohit and Hiten also were so fab in a frame. And offscreen too had good bond. Its visible!

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

@mages

Never followed Hiten much. Yes knew him of course because, he is a reputed and known name in this industry. He is handsome and he and Gauri form a very adorable pair. And in BCL had a glimpse of his real self more than Daayan offscreen videos, he gels well with everyone, he was such a funny and full of energy person in BCL without even trying. And had such a cute banter and all with anchors. It was like he was taking all the limelight because of how playful and mastikhor he is! šŸ¤£ 

those days had lots of interviews in that SP channel...just like SBS...there was more access...their live shoots...personal lives even off-screen issues were reported ksbkbt...kggk...kzk n kth were famous...there were lots of hiten IV with gauri..he is hilarious,u can't stop laughing listening to him...

Tinaa is truely inspired with Hiten for sure, that shows in offscreen too. and her interviews too. She has immense respect for the work he does and the way he does it, and that shows. I think he must have helped her a too in scenes and they did seem to have that great professional understandings . He is very experienced and great artist. They seem to share a great bond. 

I agree

Mohit and Hiten also were so fab in a frame. And offscreen too had good bond. Its visible!

these two are riots if u put them together...both shares the same quality...naughty n pranksters n gel with all...i am sure they did their part of masti together in daayan like they did in kya hua tera vaada together...mohit-hiten had work together in kya hua tera vaada....they used to play pranks together on mona n sargunšŸ¤£

mohit-hiten-ram trio together are hilariousšŸ¤£

mohit-hiten n ram-mohit were riots when they worked together those days...KHTV n BALH team had the most fun around them

thats why i say mohit-hiten together are riotšŸ¤£becos they were together in previous show doing masti together...they literally suck the blood out of the behind the scenes teamšŸ¤£i am sure they reminsce old memories in daayan of course their masti walašŸ¤£

Mages thumbnail

chalo akarsh n viraj both got good amount of slaps from jhanvišŸ˜†šŸ¤£