Just a ( funny ) reminder that...

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Members who are following the show here ever since it's inception have been 'tolerating' it since the past 1 year.

Happy BELATED Anniversary YEH TERI GALIYAN ! ðŸ¤£

All I want to say is that apart from lots of negativity that this show tested our patience with, it gave a few good things as well, for example, the lead pair Shantanu and Puchki's chemistry and bits of romantic moments, portrayed by Avinash Mishra and Vrushika Mehta.

Also I would like to say that, according to my point of view, ITV sucks, and as per the current times, this is one of the most tolerable shows, one of the least worst shows across all the channels...or so as I think ! 

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes Happy anniversary!! Though now they are showing romance and positivity so thats good!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BluebelPrincess

Also I would like to say that, according to my point of view, ITV sucks, and as per the current times, this is one of the most tolerable shows, one of the least worst shows across all the channels...or so as I think ! 

I disagree. Personally, I think Patiala Babes on Sony is a far better show than everything airing right now. The acting, the realistic approach, the types of issues that are raised and how they are handled - it's all above and beyond expectations. Of course, it's not perfect and there are a few episodes that may not be up there; overall, it is absolutely fantastic.