AnuPre/ParIca AT#95-Le jaa mujhe saath tere mujhko na rehna saath mere - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

issi wazah se dono  nahi  mil raha humko

bbt  &  shipper have to come together😆

Na hum BBT main hii kush hain😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Na hum BBT main hii kush hain😆

compromise karte  hai  thoda tum.niklo thoda hum😆

waki  faisla  to doctor  aur captain hi lenge🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aare  aada batayo dusra😆

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think trend karna chahiye. Atleast channel ko to pata chalega Audience keya chahta hain.  

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aare  aada batayo dusra😆

I am PMing people

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This trends are useless..They should trend #don'tbutcherAnuPre .. Unity set serial thodi chalega..😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

I think trend karna chahiye. Atleast channel ko to pata chalega Audience keya chahta hain.  

karna  toh chahiye😆

priya185 thumbnail

check PM

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

They already know what we all want. But AnuPre union is a childish demand when we know this show is about separation only.. Most of us have problems with   butchering AnuPre to glorify villains and also the inconsistency of plot not with separation..

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aurtika

They already know what we all want. But AnuPre union is a childish demand when we know this show is about separation only.. Most of us have problems with   butchering AnuPre to glorify villains and also the inconsistency of plot not with separation..

Separation is inevitable for every couple and show especially long running shows but what's wrong with this show is poor handling of separation tracks, butchering of leads who are USP of the show with too much of negativity to fit other characters in the show