Varsha’s blind love for kuhu

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She has all the questions only for mishti.. she didnt question kuhu tdy, instead blamed mishti for hiding abt shwetha and never miss a chance to blame mishti.. such a selfish woman who is blind in love for her daughter..i remember the scene when mishti was about to hug her with happiness, varsha just avoided it seeing kuhu soming downstairs..even after all these partiality, kuhu blames mishti for snatching her family.. one thing that i hate in yrhpk is this blame game on mishti, sometimes they become very illogical too..the  difference is mishti is not someone who behaves like a bechari girl..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And they have some kind weird justification for it too just at their fingertips. Like Mishti lied before for her daughter, so she is capable of stooping low enough to click her sis fiance and his ex's photo and then blackmail to send it to media.. Come on one should know their kids at least.. If you know someone since years, some basic common sense should tell you what a person is capable of doing

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

She has all the questions only for mishti.. she didnt question kuhu tdy, instead blamed mishti for hiding abt shwetha and never miss a chance to blame mishti.. such a selfish woman who is blind in love for her daughter..i remember the scene when mishti was about to hug her with happiness, varsha just avoided it seeing kuhu soming downstairs..even after all these partiality, kuhu blames mishti for snatching her family.. one thing that i hate in yrhpk is this blame game on mishti, sometimes they become very illogical too..the  difference is mishti is not someone who behaves like a bechari girl..

The weirdest part is... Mishti was the first one to support Kuhu's love for Kunal.  She had lied to unite Kuku for Kuhu herself. And how can Varsha forget...Kuhu herself had lied to the entire family. How does all of this make Mishti a master in game plan along with being a liar? Why would a person try to unite two people in the first place and then try to break them? Makes no sense at all. Kuhu is not even Varsha's own daughter...I do understand her love for her. But what has Mishti ever done to Varsha to get this kind of differentiating treatment from her? Both Mishti and Kuhu aren't even her own daughters. Why the differential treatment? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

And they have some kind weird justification for it too just at their fingertips. Like Mishti lied before for her daughter, so she is capable of stooping low enough to click her sis fiance and his ex's photo and then blackmail to send it to media.. Come on one should know their kids at least.. If you know someone since years, some basic common sense should tell you what a person is capable of doing

@bold true 

.. Because of this putting blame on mishti felt weird.... 

I don't meenu is smart or maheshwari  and rajawansh family are dumb...so meenu is able to play her game... 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

The weirdest part is... Mishti was the first one to support Kuhu's love for Kunal.  She had lied to unite Kuku for Kuhu herself. And how can Varsha forget...Kuhu herself had lied to the entire family. How does all of this make Mishti a master in game plan along with being a liar? Why would a person try to unite two people in the first place and then try to break them? Makes no sense at all. Kuhu is not even Varsha's own daughter...I do understand her love for her. But what has Mishti ever done to Varsha to get this kind of differentiating treatment from her? Both Mishti and Kuhu aren't even her own daughters. Why the differential treatment? 

sorry for barging in,  aise hi ni kaha gaya ki blood is thicker than water. 

It is human impulse, it's very natural to protect your own, she might not be Varsha s own daughter but uske husband ki hai... Mishti subconsciously isn't theirs.. 

It is painful to watch ko Mishti ke peeche rehte hai but I'll give you example. One of my cousin got a rishta, it didn't suit so my aunt proposed me for him, my sis got so furious..... And later on it was passed on to another cousin.. Turned out guy was a criminal.. Bahut tamasha hua.. Shayad isse link ni hai bt apne Vale ke liye best chahiye hota h.,  apni galti koi maan le ye families me bahut kam hota hai.. Mere ghar me shaanti thi Bc I don't mind meeting anyone... To Maine di ko sambhal lia

Badi maa vaise fark ni krti but she has more affinity for mishti. Did you notice her relieved expression jab nanu ne kaha Sangeet ki tayari krni h. She also felt ki in dono ki rishte  ki baat na ho jaye. Vo easily ni maanegi

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously I am not liking varsha even a bit and it is strange, for me as I have watched yrkkh in the start and varsha stood for akshara and always trusted her..she was the voice of reason whom aks could talk to..

I hated her reasoning to blame kuhu..that was literally kuch bhi..just because she lied to create this relationship in first place, now she can lie to break the very relation for which she lied..where did the logic go..😵

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

thank you for making this post 😊.. my thoughts exactly , not once did she question Kuhu even after Meenu mentioned Kuhu knew about Shwet👎🏼

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

sorry for barging in,  aise hi ni kaha gaya ki blood is thicker than water. 

It is human impulse, it's very natural to protect your own, she might not be Varsha s own daughter but uske husband ki hai... Mishti subconsciously isn't theirs.. 

It is painful to watch ko Mishti ke peeche rehte hai but I'll give you example. One of my cousin got a rishta, it didn't suit so my aunt proposed me for him, my sis got so furious..... And later on it was passed on to another cousin.. Turned out guy was a criminal.. Bahut tamasha hua.. Shayad isse link ni hai bt apne Vale ke liye best chahiye hota h.,  apni galti koi maan le ye families me bahut kam hota hai.. Mere ghar me shaanti thi Bc I don't mind meeting anyone... To Maine di ko sambhal lia

Badi maa vaise fark ni krti but she has more affinity for mishti. Did you notice her relieved expression jab nanu ne kaha Sangeet ki tayari krni h. She also felt ki in dono ki rishte  ki baat na ho jaye. Vo easily ni maanegi

You are so right Meenu... maybe Kuhu is like blood related daughter for her. That’s why all the care..

Bold- I was confused regarding BM's reaction. Why was she worried about Nanu talking about Abir-Mishti rishta. Technically if you see, BM knows how good friends Mishti and Abir are. She has seen them gel so well. In fact, a bond that of friendship often proves to be a strong base for any relationship. She would know na that even if Abir and Mishti's rishta gets proposed, their marriage would be a long lasting and successful one. I do get her concerns over Mishti entering the Rajvansh fam again and that too under the same roof as Kunal who is her ex-mangetar. But her reaction was very confusing to me. Moreover I did not get why the camera panned over her reaction along with the evil trio. They did not show what expression BP or others had during Nanu's declaration.

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

yes.. i forgot to mention that... thanks for reminding that weird part🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

--Devakshi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

varsha is always blinded in love with kuhu..i think varsha’s this attitude made kuhu like this.. immature, selfish and unable to handle any small tension