Is something wrong ? *DT Note Pg 6

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Since YRHPK were the underdogs, pushed beneath the chair.

I am not getting it as to why all of a sudden 

1. There is a promo in place which does not appear on TV. I haven't seen it

2. Shaheer is promoting Judgemental Hair kya or wakhraSwag as practically every tom, dick and harry via tik tok are sending videos to Ekta Kapoor. Or this song is going to be incorporated. I almost thought he has a ghost insta account as pics were posted and deleted.  

( got confused as Ekta kapoor has also posted his version. Now it is common practice for mata to promote a segment which is going to be featured in a rival producer's show) . As usual star is sleeping, they posted random people whistling 😂 

However after many months Star remembered about a pair which is silently getting popular by the name of Mishbir and gave its place on their online handle and a change to introduce Anita and her husband Rohit on Nach Baliye.

3. So many segments which are confusing.. including BTS pics.

4. Just like Men in Black, most of them are in Black. We wear this color for funerals and weddings but haven't seen a typical gujju or marwari house where a wedding is scheduled to adorn this color

5. We have joint interviews and everyone is speaking as if Arnab Goswami or Faye D'Souza is in the line of fire ( i hope all of you know Arnab)

Too many things randomly given on one plate

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

2. Shaheer is promoting Judgemental Hair kya or wakhraSwag as practically every tom, dick and harry via tik tok are sending videos to Ekta Kapoor. Or this song is going to be incorporated. I almost thought he has a ghost insta account as pics were posted and deleted.  

( got confused as Ekta kapoor has also posted his version. Now it is common practice for mata to promote a segment which is going to be featured in a rival producer's show) . As usual star is sleeping, they posted random people whistling 😂 

However after many months Star remembered about a pair which is silently getting popular by the name of Mishbir and gave its place on their online handle and a change to introduce Anita and her husband Rohit on Nach Baliye.

4. Just like Men in Black, most of them are in Black. We wear this color for funerals and weddings but haven't seen a typical gujju or marwari house where a wedding is scheduled to adorn this color

5. We have joint interviews and everyone is speaking as if Arnab Goswami or Faye D'Souza is in the line of fire ( i hope all of you know Arnab)

🤣🤣 Kaun sa segment hai yeh..🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh I did see the promo on TV ...subh Ko...

I am a gujju and yes you are right...black is not considered an auspicious colour ... should avoid during happy occasions...but serial hai to chalta hoga😂

Baki BTS n shaheer ka twitter/ Insta I don't follow toh don't know

N konsa interview hai jisme Arnab Goswami k jaise bol rahe the...nation wants to know..😅

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

🤣🤣 Kaun sa segment hai yeh..🤣

Insta mein baarish ho rahi hai with pics   Kuhu ka iv.  Haven't seen everything.

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. I think they aired it on TV.. but if they didn't .. just leave it 😉

2. Posting and deleting 🤔 only he can answer this ... 

I think it may be due to linkup and breakup rumours.. he is short tempered and moody too . I have seen in krpkab where eri and Supriya mam complains him about him playfully.. 

Again leave it yaar.. he is so sensitive and he gets mad at someone who writes bad about him ..he is a human too..

About him, promoting other shows ... i don't know why... Star plus is not treating our show well and what can he do.. but in spite of that we have high trps..

3&4 . I think we should follow only the show instead of overthinking it.. just relax and switch in TV at 10 pm and watch mishbir..😊 don't ever look for any bts and seg...  Black is somewhat a taboo in weddings but what to do( for me in my house too ) . Modern parivaar hai isiliye hogi😛

5.. sry I have no idea :)

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The only question I have is MATA planning to launch Shaheer?🤔

I was surprised when someone pointed out she retweeted shaheer’s  wakhraswag performance. 

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

In Rajan shahi shows people change their stance regarding black colour everyday.. I have seen multiple episodes where everyone has adorned black and then I have seen episode where there is huge drama when singhanias gifted black dress as shagun to Kartik..🤦‍♀️

So I’d say don’t worry about that atleast😂😝

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't worry yaar ,nothing is wrong. Actually Judgmental hei is co-produced by Shaheer's friend. She is one of the best friend of Ekta Kapoor. So there is nothing wrong in promoting your friend's movie. I read all these in insta comments,that's why sharing with you all. Otherwise i have no interest in actor's personal lives.Even i got shocked seeing Ekta's post regarding our show. 😆

I only watch yrhpk on Starplus,so i am not sure about the promo whether they are showing it or not. I don't care also. SP never promotes our show.That's the reality and we have already accepted it.

Edited by Jayati321 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

In Rajan shahi shows people change their stance regarding black colour everyday.. I have seen multiple episodes where everyone has adorned black and then I have seen episode where there is huge drama when singhanias gifted black dress as shagun to Kartik..🤦‍♀️

So I’d say don’t worry about that atleast😂😝

Bold- Exactly.We shouldn't try to find out logic from tv soaps. They just show whatever they feel like showing and according to their convenience. Ushe religion and culture ka koi lena dena nahi hota.

We also don't use black colour for any auspicious things.Specially shaadi mei ladki ki kapdo mei black colour,it's total no no...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi dear.. Lately everything is confusing😆..

Hope our MishBir are safe😆.. That's all I want... Mata ki Nazar padchuki hai

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago