The witch sisters, rukhsar and zeenat triumphs again.

nezza18 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It doesn't surprise me that rukhsar has betrayed Zara once again. Will Zara never learn that those sisters are vile. Zara has traits that would never allow her to live peacefully in this disgusting ahmed family,  they're all selfish creatures.  It's best Zara moves on from this divorce. I'm torn between continuing viewing this serial cause though I know Zara would most likely find a new prospect at the end I know she would walk back into this family's web of deception. I would love for Zara to move on. Find a good guy and be happy. Let kabir live in the tangle of snakes he's to weak to crawl out of. Zara's weaknesses is having too much faith in humanity. Some people are wicked to the core, and would never truly change, shahbaz, rhuksar and zeenat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amberyalll thumbnail

so so so agree with you!!! i am so disappointed!!!!! so what tract the CV's gon show now, ignorant "alim" trying to win his wife bacl or wallowing in self pity or maybe taking the snake Rukhsar as his biwi

nezza18 thumbnail

Precisely, this serial goes out of it's way to be redundant. Like it's always the same old thing,  Zara being misunderstood and having to suffer. How much should Zara have to face to be with worthless kabir? Worthless because he's always failing her. From day one Kabir has been his own enemy in his and zara's marriage. Harpies like zeenat and rukhsar are the only one's happily evading the punishment and karma of their wrong deeds. You know what irks me most, is that in the end such monstruous deeds by shahbaz, zeenat, and rukhsar are all going to be partially exposed, and they're going to 'repent, and be forgiven. 

shereenm thumbnail

As much as I am disappointed with the track, but I am kind of excited for Zara and her growth. She most likely isn’t going to take back Kabeer, but am interested to see how the new male lead will enter her life. Kabeer can have Rukshar they deserve each other. But I want to see where Zara’s life is headed. I see so much potential for her to grow without Kabeer by her side. She was so emotional attached to him. I think the only scary part is the audience might like Zara with the new lead and therefore Zara and Kabeer May never happen, like I have seen in other serials

nezza18 thumbnail

Yes. Looking forward to that also. Zara needs someone who can return the love she gives equally. I can't wait for the new hero in zara's life! Hopefully some karma catches the Ahmeds also. But I still hate that unknowingly Zara is sheltering that snake rukhsar. :( :( 

amberyalll thumbnail

yes!! zara needs someone who understands her and would support her!!!!!  Adan's character Kabeer needs to grow a backbone!! for an "alim" he is sadly lacking  in :commeon sense" and reasoning powers!!!! he cannot see beyond his father's  skulldodery and the sister's consipiracy!!! but  i am sad that zabeer have separated cos they both have great chemistry together!!!