Missing characters post leap in ETRETR /Could Raghav be alive?

nezza18 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Could it be raghav in that hidden room? It sure isn't Rukmani!  Omg this could be such a happy plot twist!!!  Or maybe even Raghav's daadi? Post leap there was no sign of her 🤔 now that we know rukmani wasn't in captivity where is rani's mother and grandmother??  Gosh in these episode Tashi's so annoying.  She's so naive,  and yet at the same time, you've to question, why she's going along with rivaaj and premlatha? From being a total daddy's girl now we haven't seen her even next to her dad!  Like when premlatha was feeding him,  then that's it. Also why hasn't Rani/Mayura tried to meet Raghav's dad when she saw Premlatha feeding him in a wheelchair. 

Edited by nezza18 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotirani93 thumbnail

yes nezza18 correct said. nezza18, could you let know who is the actress doing the role of kesha? what's kesha original name?

nezza18 thumbnail

I'm sorry I have no idea.  The new cast isn't listed on any of the forums nor pages at this moment. :/ with the exception of the new rani. 

Edited by nezza18 - 4 years ago
jyotirani93 thumbnail

nezza18.. got it.. the kesha character actress name is NATASHA SINGH. she was model and miss international tourism winner 2016.. I like her acting and especially her dressing sense. kesha dressing sense is very beautiful and very stylish..