leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

How can anyone look so handsome, act so well, with so much compassion and with so much determination?

The only fault is that he limits his compassion to his loved ones.

I am talking about Shaheer who plays Abeer. I am changing spelling to get rhyme.

When I think he is too happy, he becomes sad and serious. When I think he is sad, he pretends to be very happy.  

Thanks Rajan Shahi, for giving this role to a true romantic hero.

And when he is with another good man like Bishamber, it makes my day.

Bishambharnath  played by the ever dignified  Sanjiv Seth is my other favourite character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

How can anyone look so handsome, act so well, with so much compassion and with so much determination?

I am talking about Shaheer who plays Abeer. I am changing spelling to get rhyme.

When I think he is too happy, he becomes sad and serious. When I think he is sad, he pretends to be very happy.  

Bishambharnath  played by the ever dignified  Sanjiv Seth is my other favourite character. 

I agree with you . Both abir and vishambar make my day❤️

@ bold , I don't think so. He works in NGO. And in one of shayaris he said that " mein Banjara hoon, mein logon ko mushkil se aasani deta hoon". I am not so good at Hindi . I tried but forgive me if there is some mistake 😊

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keerthija

@ bold , I don't think so. He works in NGO. And in one of shayaris he said that " mein Banjara hoon, mein logon ko mushkil se aasani deta hoon". I am not so good at Hindi . I tried but forgive me if there is some mistake 😊

You are right. I forgot about that NGO.

Keerthija thumbnail

You are right. I forgot about that NGO.

Yup😊

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I believe his shayaris are closer to Urdu then Hindi. Correct me if I am wrong most of the words used are part of the Urdu language. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I believe his shayaris are closer to Urdu then Hindi. Correct me if I am wrong most of the words used are part of the Urdu language. 

Yeah his shayaris do have a lot of Urdu words

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sweet post

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Both man are equally good and are so important in Misthi's life. They both admire her so much for her strength and no nonsense attitude. She is indeed blessed to have such understanding man around her.

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I learnt Hindi in a coaching centre ( my mother tongue is Tamil) and I really find it difficult to understand his shayaris..yes it has more Urdu words....

P.S.. I really can't believe it is you who quoted .. I used to respect you a lot for the analysis posts... Tq so much ☺️

fangirl1012 thumbnail

I learnt Hindi in a coaching centre ( my mother tongue is Tamil) and I really find it difficult to understand his shayaris..yes it has more Urdu words....

P.S.. I really can't believe it is you who quoted .. I used to respect you a lot for the analysis posts... Tq so much ☺️

Lol I am a normal person you guys flatter me too much. I am so sorry if this comparison sounded rude. I geniuely didn't want to hurt anyone's sentiments on languages.🤗