tshaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I’ve been rewatching the show recently and Abir in many ways reminds me of Kartik in the way he is with his family, the fun loving personality, not staying at home etc etc so coming to his dad, we see this clear adoration for his father and almost resentment for his mom much like Kartik had but his was reversed where he adored his mother and despised his dad. But end of day we saw how Kartik’s father was actually not at all fault at all and that restored his relationship with his family. So I’m guessing we will later learn that Abir’s mom is not actually as bad as we think she is. That will also bring the YRKKH theme of everybody being good.

Adding on, in YRKKH, Just when Kartik comes to loving his dad and step mom, we see his step brother come in and resent his mother so I’m going to go ahead and predict that when Abir starts to finally understand his mom, Kunal will resent her for what she’s making him do now. 

So yea thoughts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tshaan

So I’ve been rewatching the show recently and Abir in many ways reminds me of Kartik in the way he is with his family, the fun loving personality, not staying at home etc etc so coming to his dad, we see this clear adoration for his father and almost resentment for his mom much like Kartik had but his was reversed where he adored his mother and despised his dad. But end of day we saw how Kartik’s father was actually not at all fault at all and that restored his relationship with his family. So I’m guessing we will later learn that Abir’s mom is not actually as bad as we think she is. That will also bring the YRKKH theme of everybody being good.

Adding on, in YRKKH, Just when Kartik comes to loving his dad and step mom, we see his step brother come in and resent his mother so I’m going to go ahead and predict that when Abir starts to finally understand his mom, Kunal will resent her for what she’s making him do now. 

So yea thoughts? 

Haven't watched the parent show. 

Bold- It's quite possible. I feel when Meenu's truth with regards to Abir's dad is out, Kunal's birth truth will also be out by then. Maybe, that would make Kunal hate Meenu but Abir sympathise with her. With the number of evil things that Meenu has done till now, she shouldn't have a redemption track. No matter what justification they give us later, it never will make us sympathise with her. But I do agree, the makers will try to make her bechari later on. 

tshaan thumbnail

Agreed

Edited by tshaan - 4 years ago
tshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Haven't watched the parent show. 

Bold- It's quite possible. I feel when Meenu's truth with regards to Abir's dad is out, Kunal's birth truth will also be out by then. Maybe, that would make Kunal hate Meenu but Abir sympathise with her. With the number of evil things that Meenu has done till now, she shouldn't have a redemption track. No matter what justification they give us later, it never will make us sympathise with her. But I do agree, the makers will try to make her bechari later on. 

Agreed, I can’t see any justification for her actions no matter how much she claims it’s for the “betterment” of her sons. Both of them are going to end up broken hearted with the path she’s taking them just to keep her sole claim on them. 

I in a way really want Kunal to get to that point where he is isolated from Abir, his mom, and Kuhu due to the misunderstanding and the current track in general just cause I love angst and it will hopefully also help develop his character beyond the rich arrogant (a bit spoilt) boy.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So yea thoughts? 

I wish they show something different.. They should show Meenu and abir dad both are equally responsible for the past mistake... Not just abir dad.

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I too haven't seen the parent show much so don't know the details. They may choose to redeem Big ben but as long as its logical its fine.. But under no circumstances should she be forgiven for the bad that she has done with Mishti coz genuinely it was not Mishti's fault and she has been sucked into this family drama of the Rajvansh's for no reason. 

At the very start of the show since Minakshi didn't want either of the Maheshwari girls as future Bahus why take the Rishta. Fine Abir and Nanu pushed it but even then she is strong enough to stand up infront of them when she disagrees with them. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed, I can’t see any justification for her actions no matter how much she claims it’s for the “betterment” of her sons. Both of them are going to end up broken hearted with the path she’s taking them just to keep her sole claim on them. 

I in a way really want Kunal to get to that point where he is isolated from Abir, his mom, and Kuhu due to the misunderstanding and the current track in general just cause I love angst and it will hopefully also help develop his character beyond the rich arrogant (a bit spoilt) boy.

So true! Totally agree! 

Bold- That's the only way for his redemption. He has gone beyond the shades of grey.. he is a full on negative character now. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So yea thoughts? 

But in YRKKH Kartik's mom was not wrong. It was a misunderstanding. I hope they don't make Abir's dad bad as Abir adores him very much.