Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hi Sakshi,

Didn't notice cerficate ka jhol, chalo ek aur chance hai aaj. 😆

Arrey I didn't mean YKS ending, it was novelistic ending, rather YKS was a novel first and they have made show on it. Btw lead actors got engaged if you don't know. Good chemistry and I love whole Barrister Usman family, gem of ppl, all of them. ⭐️

Ab pata nahi YUD ko kaise end karenge, if it was first and last season I would have preferred ZGH type ending, elder Samaina with their kids and happily ever after but now when talks of S2 are going on, I think it will be open ending from where they can start S2. I am quite +ve abt S2 but extension ke chances slim dikh rahe hain. Hopefully hopefully fandom ki mehnat rang laaye aur hamain extension mil jaaye.

YKS ending achcha tha but shaadi bhi dikhate toh achcha rehta. Wow the lead pair got engaged thats good news. BTW who is the actor who played ML. He is a brilliant actor and handsome too. I agree with you whole Usman family was nice. Liked all of the. The guy who played Daniyal also was too good. I too will watch Daam. Waise bhi after YUD there is nothing to watch.

I want S2 only if AshDeep are leads in that too. Cant imagine anyone else as samaina. I too want them to end with samaina with their kids. Infact uma ke koi toh update mein maine likha tha i wish they end it where it started. PVKM, it started with naina visiting PVKM and then narrating her story in FB. I so wish they show naina still there in the present and sameer comes along with mundith, swathi, preethi and kamya. They are the core characters and it would be nice to see them all in one frame in the last episode.

Lagtha hai tumne pending episodes poore dekhliye Ross and thats how you know about the promise they made to each other after thappad kaand 😆😆