Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Ross, superbly hilarious update πŸ‘loved your oneliners especially long story short mein and ek ke saath ek free writer πŸ˜†

Nice episode. Arunaji read Sameers shayari and appreciated it was very nice. Hamare ladke ko kahin toh appreciation mila tgank God. I still wish that they could have shown him as succesful actor and then shift to writing. Khair abhi bahut der ho gayi hai. Abhi bas samaina centric episodes and proper closure mil jaaye wahi badi baat hai.

Loved sameer and rakesh scene. Yeh dono toh ishaaro ishaaro mein baat kar rahe hai. Sasur dammad ki jodi is becoming best day by day.

I too felt sameer was distracted in rain scene. Maybe it was RD. Jo bhi ho hamari samaina ki chemistry missing thi in that scene.

Loved both of them writing together and the mirror scene was good too.

Precap mein secret is out. BTW did you all notice marriage certificate mein both bridegroom and bride's signatures were missing πŸ˜†Shayad blooper tha.

@Mrugali i agree with you that pak shows have limited no of episodes so less drama and dragging but regarding abrupt ending i agree with Ross. Atleast YKS had abrupt ending i mean they could have shown them getting married, father winning the case and few other things in little more detail. But it definitely was emotionally engaging and a beautiful story. Sorry this is out of topic discussion here.

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

Good morning sirji. πŸ˜ƒ

It was a hilarious and fab update. And apt title. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Epi was good. Par mujhe koi bata do, Tanvi kaunse angle se saanvli hai. Adi se zyada fair complexion to Tanvi ka hai. Ab humein Tanvi ko saanvla samajhne ke liye apni aankhon pe black paint karna padega. πŸ˜†

Loved how Sameer let Naina sleep and wrote the episode himself and also made the breakfast. It was dil le lo ❀️. Aur saath hi writing ki practice bhi ho gayi hogi. πŸ˜†

Hi Prachi,

Tanvi usi angle se saanvli hai jiss angle se Fair & Lovely ad ki models saanli hoti hain cream. Lagane se pehle. πŸ˜†

Oh Oh, aise hi Sam ne Sameera bahu ban ke girls ka dimaag kharab kiya hua hai, like ciggarette ads there should be disclaimer during such ITV bahu type scenes ki iss show ke saare kirdaar kalpanik hain iska reality se koi sambandh nahi hai. πŸ˜†

Precap dekh ke lagta hai news ke baad wali N jaldi maan gayi warna ek week toh pakka leti. πŸ˜†

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

.Would have loved it if Arunaji read the poem aloud.. happened to see a screenshot of it on SM..How beautifully she made them realize that they can work together, especially N.. They have become partners in true sense of the word..❀️

.... ..I just couldn’t believe the changed Rakesh πŸ˜²β€“ being bossed by his daughter.. is it the same N and R, where N would be scared to death to even talk to him or be in his presence..

I told the reason na that poem was not upto the mark isliye Arunaji didn't recite or they didn't want her to recite it hence the poem was given special attention unlike earlier times. πŸ€”

Well, for me Rakesh ko dekh ke shock lagne ka phase ab paas ho gaya hai. Now he is another Anand and I guess his char graph was upto this point only.

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hi Prachi,

Tanvi usi angle se saanvli hai jiss angle se Fair & Lovely ad ki models saanli hoti hain cream. Lagane se pehle. πŸ˜†

Oh Oh, aise hi Sam ne Sameera bahu ban ke girls ka dimaag kharab kiya hua hai, like ciggarette ads there should be disclaimer during such ITV bahu type scenes ki iss show ke saare kirdaar kalpanik hain iska reality se koi sambandh nahi hai. πŸ˜†

Arre haan, Fair & Lovely ke ad waali saanvli ladkiyon ko to main bhool hi gayi thi, unka chehra to 7 shades me saanvla hota hai na. πŸ˜†

Haan, every girl now wants a Sameer Maheshwari for herself. Expectations high ho chuki hain girls ki πŸ˜†. Lekin unki kya galti ab, Sameer ka character hai hi aisa ki kisi ko bhi acha lage. Par mujhe to nahi chahiye Sameer. Main aise hi thik hu . But yes, their should be a disclaimer about Sameer being a fictional character only, asliyat me Sameer Maheshwari dhoondne niklenge to lantern bhi bujh jaaegi par dusra Sameer nahi milne wala. πŸ˜†

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Hey Ross...Thanks for the title...πŸ˜‰...one of my most fav Pak shows and apt for Samaina right now...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hilarious...hilarious update Ross...you have outdone yourself todayπŸ˜†...loved all your takes...N ke andar Rakesh 1.0 ki aatma....Aruna ji ka 1+1 free ad....🀣...superb

Loved the episode.....

Tanvi Aditya scene was also cute...and I feel Aditya will get that role now instead of SameerπŸ’”

Sameer's progression into a calm and mature young man is so heart touching...yesterday his expressions had thehraav..to use one of your fav words Ross....I was thinking where is that wild character..who used to throw tantrums when angry and hit the punching bag like crazy πŸ˜† Well looks like he's gone now..but it made me sad too a little bit...to see our Sam so grown up...life has really taught him the hard way...I hope he sees success on his own ..not just as Nainas partner but in his own right...

Hey Mrugali, Thanks, didn't realise I have outdone myself but I trust you. πŸ˜‰

Yeah ZGH was fab show and my fav too. It was my first Pak show and I was impressed by the content and mainly finite series thing which is quite rare in ITV. 24 was one finite ITV show which I had liked. I guess lately Sony TV had promoted few shows as finite series and got good response, even EK maata had announced Naagin 1 as finite but due to trp she doubled the no. of epis. Pak shows are mainly based on novels and like novel they do finish, sometimes abruptly, sometimes open ending and sometimes on high notes.

But I was quite satisfied with ZGH and even YKS ending. Daam has reality touch and practical ending and I love it.

Back to epi, it was awesome. Well to be frank I am not liking so much SS given to TanAdi at this juncture. I know actors were signed for all this but yeh un dinon ki baat thi aur aaj baat kuchh aur hai, thanks to cruelty of Sony tv, So I will prefer Samaina centric scenes and all others in rushed mode. Tame bahot kam hai you know. πŸ˜‰

Yeah Sam bada ho gaya yaar and what an apt word, thevraao. πŸ‘...the other day I was thinking the same, when N was throwing tantrums his gesture had thevrao. Waise yeh thappad kaand ka asar dikhta hai when they had promised only one will be angry at a time, iss bahane N ki mauja hi mauja. πŸ˜†

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Hey apt title with equally good update.I am already feeling bad for this abrupt ending of the most anticipated track.I dont see sony giving any extention .May be they will want to comeback with season 2 but i dont see SSp are keen on season 2.Anyways jitna dikhayege utne se kam chalana parega.This show has been the best till date in ITV for me.I will miss all this updates after ending.And Ross i hace started to watch Yakeen Ka safar.Only show which i have seen is Zindagi Gulzar Hain among pak dramas.u can give me some more names to watch

Arrey SSP wale ek taang pe maanenge S2 ke liye, don't worry. During last they launched few other shows on different channels but none worked toh unke liye bhi YUD spl hai, emotionally bhi aur financially bhi.

Yes for me too YUD was the only Hindi show which I watched for so long and with so much enthu that I joined IF.

ZGH was best and YKS is also fab but don't FF while watching. Other show I recommended on other day, Daam, Maat, Humsafar. 80s ka show Dhoop Kinare and one hilarious show Suno Chanda.

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But I was quite satisfied with ZGH and even YKS ending. Daam has reality touch and practical ending and I love it.

Yeah Sam bada ho gaya yaar and what an apt word, thevraao. πŸ‘...the other day I was thinking the same, when N was throwing tantrums his gesture had thevrao. Waise yeh thappad kaand ka asar dikhta hai when they had promised only one will be angry at a time, iss bahane N ki mauja hi mauja. πŸ˜†

Hey I haven't seen Daam...I'll look it up...now yud is ending so have to find something to watchπŸ˜†

You're right ...tame kam hai...so lets hope ssp will concentrate on samaina only henceforth...nothing against the Mumbai actors they are all very good in fact...but we all watch the show mainly for samaina and we don't want the precious last few episodes wasted on others

Good point yaar about their agreement after thappad kaand...only one will be angry at a time...looks like Sam still remembers and follows it...nice observationπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Hey I haven't seen Daam...I'll look it up...now yud is ending so have to find something to watchπŸ˜†

......but we all watch the show mainly for samaina and we don't want the precious last few episodes wasted on others

Do watch Daam as and when you get time but but but some 'true fans' maybe furious on us when we are being practical and talking abt show ka end, bol rahe honge saalo hum yahaan fight kar rahe hain aur tum log aisi baaten kar rahe ho. πŸ˜‰

We also want YUD extension and smooth closure aage Sony sahab ki marzi, nai?

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi607

Precap mein secret is out. BTW did you all notice marriage certificate mein both bridegroom and bride's signatures were missing πŸ˜†Shayad blooper tha.

@Mrugali i agree with you that pak shows have limited no of episodes so less drama and dragging but regarding abrupt ending i agree with Ross. Atleast YKS had abrupt ending i mean they could have shown them getting married, father winning the case and few other things in little more detail. But it definitely was emotionally engaging and a beautiful story. Sorry this is out of topic discussion here.

Hi Sakshi,

Didn't notice cerficate ka jhol, chalo ek aur chance hai aaj. πŸ˜†

Arrey I didn't mean YKS ending, it was novelistic ending, rather YKS was a novel first and they have made show on it. Btw lead actors got engaged if you don't know. Good chemistry and I love whole Barrister Usman family, gem of ppl, all of them. ⭐️

Ab pata nahi YUD ko kaise end karenge, if it was first and last season I would have preferred ZGH type ending, elder Samaina with their kids and happily ever after but now when talks of S2 are going on, I think it will be open ending from where they can start S2. I am quite +ve abt S2 but extension ke chances slim dikh rahe hain. Hopefully hopefully fandom ki mehnat rang laaye aur hamain extension mil jaaye.

Bombaysunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arrey I didn't mean YKS ending, it was novelistic ending, rather YKS was a novel first and they have made show on it. Btw lead actors got engaged if you don't know. Good chemistry and I love whole Barrister Usman family, gem of ppl, all of them. ⭐️

Ab pata nahi YUD ko kaise end karenge, if it was first and last season I would have preferred ZGH type ending, elder Samaina with their kids and happily ever after but now when talks of S2 are going on, I think it will be open ending from where they can start S2. I am quite +ve abt S2 but extension ke chances slim dikh rahe hain. Hopefully hopefully fandom ki mehnat rang laaye aur hamain extension mil jaaye.

I agree YKs ka Usmaan ali family members were so good!! Gem of people...esply the mother. The couple actually look so good together. The male lead is actually a singer as well.

Frankly I feel fans are wasting their time and energy. Sony will not bow down to anything, its business for them. It will be a miracle of sorts if they do. Only they could have allowed them 500 epis. And I dunno why audiences are so emotionally invested in TV dramas. Everything has to end , one has to accept and move on . It's sad but it's reality. YUD had a glorious 2 yrs run, even with the lowest low the show was watchable (albeit with many of us ranting here). It's ending gracefully atleast.

Atleast Mrugali feels adi tanvi scenes sweet like me. Maybe coz the actors are good and it doesn't look forced. (Most of sunaina kartik arjun scenes were so bad!!) Ya right now the timing of the scenes are off. It will be samaina all the way until end now hopefully.

BTW what's with this random scenes now. The mirror scene was cute with some random silly song and sudden shift to rain scenes, so damn disjointed with sudden yud title instrumental playing. Do they even watch the epi before airing. People on this forum could be better editors and writers imho!!

Edited by Bombaysunshine - 5 years ago