SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Not sure if this was mentioned before. But that bangle has the word 'LOVE' in it...โค๏ธ. Looks like Abir's intention was more than gifting a bangle. I wonder whether he intended to propose his love through this bangle....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, I was wondering about it too... Abir told Mish that this was his way of saying sorry to her for disclosing about Mish to BadePapa. But then..

What is one's thought process behind giving their friend a bracelet with LOVE written on it? 

And how is she going to explain to anyone who asks how she got the LOVE bracelet?

AreYaar thumbnail

I guess Abir has already given her enough hints about his feelings, and he knows that she already knows too....so he's looking for indirect ways to express his love๐Ÿ˜†

Since Mishti refuses to let him complete the sentence each time he tries to tell her directly, gifts se hi kaam chalaa raha hai๐Ÿ˜†

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, I was wondering about it too... Abir told Mish that this was his way of saying sorry to her for disclosing about Mish to BadePapa. But then..

What is one's thought process behind giving their friend a bracelet with LOVE written on it? 

And how is she going to explain to anyone who asks how she got the LOVE bracelet?

especially when people are poking their noses types there 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I guess Abir has already given her enough hints about his feelings, and he knows that she already knows too....so he's looking for indirect ways to express his love๐Ÿ˜†

Since Mishti refuses to let him complete the sentence each time he tries to tell her directly, gifts se hi kaam chalaa raha hai๐Ÿ˜†

as much as I'm. Liking this being not able to profess his love in words, Abir ke bas ka muje starting se hi ni lag raha. ๐Ÿ˜† he's enjoying this way too much. Just like his shayari... Nam de du to zamane ko pata chala jayega. He doesn't want everyones focus on them. For now.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

as much as I'm. Liking this being not able to profess his love in words, Abir ke bas ka muje starting se hi ni lag raha. ๐Ÿ˜† he's enjoying this way too much. Just like his shayari... Nam de du to zamane ko pata chala jayega. He doesn't want everyones focus on them. For now.... 

Lol true ๐Ÿ˜†. Heโ€™s also enjoying the ambiguity on some level even though he claims he badly wants to hear the answer to his question from Mishti. 

Baaki he will likely get played by his pyara Munna Nanko when the time comes so confession ka swaha ๐Ÿ˜†

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Even I think Abir doesn't want to put a name to the relationship. He knows Mishti loves him and both of them are almost acting like bf-gf. So he is definitely enjoying this phase where their relationship is hidden but there is a thrill of the chase in it. Coming to the bangle, I feel Mishti will be questioned by the Maheshwaris somehow in future.  

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

Not sure if this was mentioned before. But that bangle has the word 'LOVE' in it...โค๏ธ. Looks like Abir's intention was more than gifting a bangle. I wonder whether he intended to propose his love through this bangle....

Yes I noticed it too!

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol true ๐Ÿ˜†. Heโ€™s also enjoying the ambiguity on some level even though he claims he badly wants to hear the answer to his question from Mishti. 

Baaki he will likely get played by his pyara Munna Nanko when the time comes so confession ka swaha ๐Ÿ˜†

You newer know...may be nanko will be played by abir๐Ÿ˜‰

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

You newer know...may be nanko will be played by abir๐Ÿ˜‰

You know I have had this doubt since champaner when he suggested kuku to mishti...it kind of felt sudden to me. And when he was telling nanko to confess, I kind of felt he knew benba was watching from upstairs. Maybe it is wishful thinking but I really want abir to turn the tables on meeku. He has meenuโ€™s genes toh he can do plotting for good taking inspiration from mahabharat ๐Ÿ˜œ