Mishbir are not falling but rising in love

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was thinking since many days that what is so special and refreshing about mishbir...is it the gorgeous  looks ..the sizzling chemistry or simply the charm that the wrtier the director or the actors bring...but today the conversation between mishbir regarding their fathers made me think something

Falling in love is highly overrated... glamorously hyped...but dosent work much ...because it becomes a phase of life not a life itself...it's like falling from the top towards the ground...with every second you lose your individuality in the process of being a part of a couple...you like a person because of some traits ...you fall for him/her...but life is a process...if somehow someday the person changes or your illusion about that breaks ...the state makes you weak vulnerable scared and insecure....you also can't fall back to your individual self...because that's already lost ...you want that person to remain as it is...which is not only superficial but against the concept of growth in love

Whereas rising in love is the amalgamation of the energies ...you not only accept the other person ..you want to motivate them to be better...you want to be better...both the individuals bring out the best in each other...you become strong ...you make the other one stronger....together you grow physically emotionally psychologically ..in every way....they understand each other more than they understand themselves...of course maintaining your own individual self...you don't fear pointing out the mistakes...the level of comfort is like talking to your own self... without censor .. without the fear of being judged...I don't know whether soul mates concept exists or not but souls do exist....and if two souls rise together for the good...that I believe is love in the true sense.

What sets mishbir apart is it's not mishbir alone it's Mishti mishbir and Abir...of course their understanding and relation is yet to develop ..and has a long way to go...but I strongly feel these two are going to rise and not fall in love

How much ever benba thinks that Mishti will break her family...the truth is Mishti will be the one who would mend benba's already broken family

Pyaar vo jo uthna sikhaye, girna nahi

Pyaar vo jo taakat bane ,kamzori nahi

Pyaar vo jo asha laaye, nirasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo ibadat bane, nasha nahi

Pyaar vo jo kabhi hasaye kabhi rulaye par zindagi se kabhi thakaye nahi💕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kya likha hai uru ben.. Vaah vaah 👍🏼

Teri shayari

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I was thinking since many days that what is so special and refreshing about mishbir...is it the gorgeous  looks ..the sizzling chemistry or simply the charm that the wrtier the director or the actors bring...but today the conversation between mishbir regarding their fathers made me think something

Falling in love is highly overrated... glamorously hyped...but dosent work much ...because it becomes a phase of life not a life itself...it's like falling from the top towards the ground...with every second you lose your individuality in the process of being a part of a couple...you like a person because of some traits ...you fall for him/her...but life is a process...if somehow someday the person changes or your illusion about that breaks ...the state makes you weak vulnerable scared and insecure....you also can't fall back to your individual self...because that's already lost ...you want that person to remain as it is...which is not only superficial but against the concept of growth in love

Whereas rising in love is the amalgamation of the energies ...you not only accept the other person ..you want to motivate them to be better...you want to be better...both the individuals bring out the best in each other...you become strong ...you make the other one stronger....together you grow physically emotionally psychologically ..in every way....they understand each other more than they understand themselves...of course maintaining your own individual self...you don't fear pointing out the mistakes...the level of comfort is like talking to your own self... without censor .. without the fear of being judged...I don't know whether soul mates concept exists or not but souls do exist....and if two souls rise together for the good...that I believe is love in the true sense.

What sets mishbir apart is it's not mishbir alone it's Mishti mishbir and Abir...of course their understanding and relation is yet to develop ..and has a long way to go...but I strongly feel these two are going to rise and not fall in love

How much ever benba thinks that Mishti will break her family...the truth is Mishti will be the one who would mend benba's already broken family

What a master piece Uru 

Such beautiful thoughts 

I never thought about falling or rising in love 

But your words are like true inspiration 

And you said so right that mishbir are rising in love 

The level of comfort they share is so soothing to watch, they can say anything to each other without hurting the feelings of each other 

They trust their friendship, their bond And one day will trust their love too 

I really appreciate you for this post 

Hats off 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully written Uru. 

Understanding what the other person thinks without even having to use words is another thing I love.

Shayaari is ❤️

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly... chah gayi tum! Kya likha hai!

An apt description of Mishbir..loved every line that your wrote. I could see some personal experiences propping up in the writing. Felt as if you wrote it straight from your heart! Lovely write up Uru! The cherry on top of this cake is your shayari! 💕

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uru, this is something else girl❤️

Understanding, the comfort level and the trust, Mishbir are true examples of how a couple should be. 

Sometimes a life lesson for everyone!

Perfectly said, falling in love is not enough for the whole life. Being and raising in is. 

Thanks for this write up yaara and the shayaari❤️! 

Edited by -Viji- - 4 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beauty this post is..🤗

You just expressed whatever I feel about mishbir in words so aptly😳

I just hope the writer sticks to their individuality even within the couple.. like how abir said in last epi that more than confessing my love, I want her to know that I am there for her..❤️🤗 the feel within these words..

And I think the journey..the process is more important than the manzil..manzil is just an outcome, what you live is the process..beautiful post and shayari

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mashallah you have nailed it:) AM our special because they encapsulate everything love should be. The non-binding binary kind the kind where you are treated as an equal the kind where each partner has the space to grow the kind where you point out each other's flaws the kind where you will support each other through thick and thin. The kind that manages to nourish not just your physical needs but your soul. The kind that makes you better together not like two halves completing each other but two complete people making each other's life better. The kind that doesn't stop you from being  vulnerable in front of each other. The kind that makes the ordinary mundane things beautiful. The kind that is based on friendship, mutual trust and respect. The kind that makes something even as small as a hand hold beautiful. The kind that weaves magic. The kind that's coffee cute. The kind that comforts you when you are feeling low. The kind that immortalizes you in painting. The kind that makes you see quiet dreams that you keep to yourself. The kind when you linger on the other person . The kind that makes a wink so God damn hot . The kind where silence speaks more then words. The kind that's comforts you after a terrible ordeal. The kind that saves you from the eye of the storm. The kind that gives you hope.  That kind that helps find a wanderer/banjara his home. The kind that makes a spectacles wearing girl belief that even she is worthy of love. I can go on and on.

Love this write up and AM.😍😍

Zainabnaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Mashallah you have nailed it:) AM our special because they encapsulate everything love should be. The non-binding binary kind the kind where you are treated as an equal the kind where each partner has the space to grow the kind where you point out each other's flaws the kind where you will support each other through thick and thin. The kind that manages to nourish not just your physical needs but your soul. The kind that makes you better together not like two halves completing each other but two complete people making each other's life better. The kind that doesn't stop you from being  vulnerable in front of each other. The kind that makes the ordinary mundane things beautiful. The kind that is based on friendship, mutual trust and respect. The kind that makes something even as small as a hand hold beautiful. The kind that weaves magic. The kind that's coffee cute. The kind that comforts you when you are feeling low. The kind that immortalizes you in painting. The kind that makes you see quiet dreams that you keep to yourself. The kind when you linger on the other person . The kind that makes a wink so God damn hot . The kind where silence speaks more then words. The kind that's comforts you after a terrible ordeal. The kind that saves you from the eye of the storm. The kind that gives you hope.  That kind that helps find a wanderer/banjara his home. The kind that makes a spectacles wearing girl belief that even she is worthy of love. I can go on and on.

Love this write up and AM.😍😍

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Kya likha hai uru ben.. Vaah vaah 👍🏼

Teri shayari

Thanks meen..kabhi kabhi mood mein aa jati hoon main🤗