Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

What’s with so much spam? These are literally screenshots? not even proper creations? 

It is ok kalank , Ankie makes cool collages .. and collages also are the part of creations . it is not directly caps.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

It is ok kalank , Ankie makes cool collages .. and collages also are the part of creations . it is not directly caps.

It’s fine, everyone can post here, but I honestly don’t think one can use more than 2 posts at a time, that is what the mod said in her note! I don’t know about this forum, but that’s what other forums have always stipulated too! Let’s not ruin the thread by talking about it more! The mods can come and sort it out if they want to! And mind you but I have seen collages being posted in picture galleries on other forums, so that’s why I pointed that out!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So again the same issue :

@Kalank - what Humpty is posting are not screen shots they are collages .. collages are creations as well , there is coloring and arranging pictures and is not just a screenshot .

having said that. there is no spam like I said in the previous CG Note :

It's ok to post 2-3 posts  at a time, with atleast 5-6 creations in one post ...if the edits are heavy, members can split those and post in 2/3 posts (make sure there are not too less or  not too many  in , one post) rather than posting all in one post as a huge one.  however what is considered spamming is posting one or two edits per post for 5-6 continuous posts , if members can refrain from that, it's fine !

again please refrain from Moral Policing , you can't tell members what they shd post and how they shd post, you can always report or PM us for any clarifications regarding anything 

chatting must be restricted ...

Please do NOT quote the edits/creations , instead please use @username to appreciate the work !

I think this issue stands  cleared once for all .

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Kalank - what Humpty is posting are not screen shots they are collages .. collages are creations as well , there is coloring and arranging pictures and is not just a screenshot .

It's ok to post 2-3 posts  at a time, with atleast 5-6 creations in one post ...if the edits are heavy, members can split those and post in 2/3 posts (make sure there are not too less or  not too many  in , one post) rather than posting all in one post as a huge one.  however what is considered spamming is posting one or two edits per post for 5-6 continuous posts , if members can refrain from that, it's fine !

again please refrain from Moral Policing , you can't tell members what they shd post and how they shd post, you can always report or PM us for any clarifications regarding anything 

Please do NOT quote the edits/creations , instead please use @username to appreciate the work !

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

You did not say 2-3 posts in your previous note and neither collages are content heavy, but thanks anyway, next time I won’t complain if someone takes a whole page for the collages or gifs 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much @munni for clearing the issue and responding so quickly. Though it was indeed hurtful for i know for a fact that I am not even 1% talented as all here. But I never knew my edits wouldnt be  even considered as creations at all and again I will be accused of spamming though you had already mentioned it in the previous CG. Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH that you took out time to clear the petty issue. 🤗 thank you once again 🤗

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

Also...

I did not see 5-6 creations in one post so please also clear that up! It seems like new rules come in to play with each note, just saying! Thanks :) I think all creation galleries should have the same rules, and should be written out clearly! If you could please address this on the first page of this CG! That would be great! 

priya185 thumbnail

some creations by me 

do not cut/crop/edit/repost

my social media creations pages: 

https://www.facebook.com/priyacreationz

https://www.instagram.com/priyacreationz/

200 episodes creations

some crossovers:

(I think these 2 have some colouring difference)

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Epi 22.7.29

PreRish x 5 Part 2

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Epi 22.7.29

PreRish x 2 Part 3

Anurag x PreRish x 1