Nick Jonas pushes Priyanka Chopra into the sea! Picture goes Viral

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Priyanka Chopra celebrated her 37th birthday in Miami and yet after so many days pictures from her birthday bash are doing rounds over the internet. The global star had a blast on her special day as she celebrated it on a yacht with hubby Nick Jonas, mom Madhu Chopra, sister Parineeti Chopra and some of her close friends.

However, among all the pictures which took over the web, a picture had caught everyone's attention. This picture shows Nick Jonas pushing his wife Priyanka into the sea. The duo really had a great time on the actress' birthday.

Check out the picture:

To wish his wifey, Nick took to Instagram to wish the actress with an adorable note. He shared pictures of Priyanka and wrote, "Light of my world. My whole heart. I love you baby. Happy birthday."

A couple of days ago, photos of Priyanka smoking a cigarette while her better half and mom pulled on cigars caused controversy as PC had appeared in an asthma ad and urged people not to smoke or even light crackers for Diwali.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Priyanka will soon be making her Bollywood comeback with the film The Sky Is Pink. The film also stars Farhan Akhtar and is helmed by Shonali Bose.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They look so happy. stay blessed..Looks genuine to me😊

Haha i hate it when someone pushes me in water like this though bcoz i have Thalassophobia big time

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Is this an indication of things to come? lol

no sane normal person can live with this wannabe, materialistic, fake person. 

Maybe he couldn't bear her fake accent anymore and pushed her. πŸ˜‚

Look at how chill both nick and his sasuma looks πŸ˜…

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Reminds me of this scene in Baazigar where he kills his newly married wife to later trap her sister.

Edited by ponymo - 4 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^^ dat comparison is really poor

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

That push is for fun.. and they look happy together.. πŸ˜³

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

^^ dat comparison is really poor

take it with a pinch of salt. It's obviously humour. You post a lot of nasty gossip like they're facts - now that's what is really sick.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is she wearing that glove? Kahin ganda paani touch na ho jaaye?πŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

marykom..barfi..bajrao mastani..

there was a time she was known for these..her work..her performances in those..

it is a shameful state to know that it is anything but work she is in news for now..and no it is not just the birthday..this has been going on since a while ..it is sad that an actor of her calibre is now only reduced to these to stay in news..