Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kkaebsong

He's gonna leave 😭

Whayooo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Word Count: 1

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want them together after they grow up even if they are separated now!!!

poo_j thumbnail

Its an open ending!!!

Awww..Love the post credit scenes of the whole cast together with Teacher Oh!!! 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRFO3Rkn0kg

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted to see them together at uni and then get married 😭

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I cried so much...why would they do this to me?? GIVE ME EP 17 NOW

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Well, after a hella exams, finally got to return here 😳

I binged all the missed epis of this show & 'Class of Lies'..Not becoz High School dramas are my soft spot but they are well scripted which puts us on the hook, Totally Addicted to these both !!! CoL is ending today, This one is one week left to finish line..I feel void already 🤔

The best part about this show is its feel-good characters & the warmth it leaves every week..So beautiful

Divu ... 🤗 ... I can't believe I ended up watching both as well .. I binged watched Class of lies over the weekend after it ended ... Both high school dramas yet drastically different!

Tho what I loved about "At Eighteen" is how even villains were shown more grey than out and out negative characters ... MWY's character arc was the most interesting element for me along with his other friend .. When we are young most if not all make mistakes ... we learn from it and change ourselves to be much better! ... Plus surrounding makes a huge difference how one looks at life ... Main leads were great too .. tho a bit more monotonous ... Still charming enough to have my glued!.. ML's mom has to be my most favourite .. cutest one of all! .. 😆

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yet to watch last episode...😒

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Divu ... 🤗 ... I can't believe I ended up watching both as well .. I binged watched Class of lies over the weekend after it ended ... Both high school dramas yet drastically different!

Tho what I loved about "At Eighteen" is how even villains were shown more grey than out and out negative characters ... MWY's character arc was the most interesting element for me along with his other friend .. When we are young most if not all make mistakes ... we learn from it and change ourselves to be much better! ... Plus surrounding makes a huge difference how one looks at life ... Main leads were great too .. tho a bit more monotonous ... Still charming enough to have my glued!.. ML's mom has to be my most favourite .. cutest one of all! .. 😆

Sam..🤗 LTNS 😳 What are you watchin' currently.??

Ohh yes,, CoL, @18 are entirely different take on High School life..But both gets you excited & can't ignore

My fav is Teacher Oh..I just love how he treated every student equally, never judged anyone & tried to talk to them. Romance was subtle yet heart warming..ML is an eye candy, this is my first time watching him & that shy smile of his..melting hearts

ML's mom is a breather..She raised him well, understands people around & undoubtedly cute 😃

poo_j thumbnail

I loved everything about this drama..They showed all aspects of school life..Not like only focusing on bullying and rich parents controlling the entire school like they do in all other school drama..It was heartwarming and realistic..I wanted all the cliche's scenes for our Milk Couple like piggy back, popcorn scenes, etc..

And Ong Seong Wu lived as Choi Jun Woo..He aced in acting in his first drama itself..Unlike other idols actors who struggle even after doing tons of drama..Kim Hyang Gi is so cute..

But yes..I did feel they side tracked Hwi Young character once the love triangle came to an end!!!

Ssaem Oh was the best..Wish the school drama has many such characters than just one!!!

Jun Woo mom was so cool throughout..And I did understand Soo Bin's mom too..She was realistic..I mean come on who will allow their 18 year old daughter to date in school..It can never happen in our country..😆 So everything was relate-able..

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago