Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Although want to.  I still hate colors for taking off Bepannaah abruptly. Harshad and Jen were like divas for me but BPP is a surprise packet.

Wanted to troll Ms.Ferns and Mata for bringing a character whose work i like in one of the most butchered shows and not paying much attention to BPP

But i can't, last weekend caught with the episodes and must say Ms. ferns has done a good job, pretty decent.

Pearl is in his career best. I so much want trps to improve but colors are literally kicking off each and every serial in mid air.  So can only hope.

What can i say about Pearlie, awesome fella. Ishita looks great.  Bas pls shave off that beard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Salute, 

ABP news confirmed that BPP is not going anywhere. 

Thank you for appreciating Pearl. 

I also think Jenny is very pretty and I want to see her on TV again soon. I have nothing against your show. As for the rest, you are smart; you will understand why my praise stops there. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Salute, 

ABP news confirmed that BPP is not going anywhere. 

Thank you for appreciating Pearl. 

I also think Jenny is very pretty and I want to see her on TV again soon. I have nothing against your show. As for the rest, you are smart; you will understand why my praise stops there. 

Yeah but it wont be running like a marathon. Glad there is a story coupled with murder in place

Hopeful that BH will come soon. I am not loyal to one particular show which needs to be protected like a Armour of God. Pls be free to write whatever you want, it is a public forum.  Praise or critical analysis whatever feels right accordingly say it,there is option agree to disagree.

More of a silent reader here.  I will appreciate actors based on their work.  We do not know them personally so their actions off screen which leads to our reaction may not be 100% right in any sense.