Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

max_thakker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please make this into a short story or fanfic, would love to read more on this , please try to write further, love and appreciate your effort.

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res! I would read and comment soonish🤗

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's just brilliant ...and sounds so real 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I won't lie but OS padhte padhte poora din nikal gaya🤣

But I love how you completely capture all faces of a relationship. Full 360 view of highs And lows, small and big moments.

My favourite one was the sniper one though. Sadist 🤪

Amazing wonderful OS!🥳

Enjoyed the full journey

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Finally after the long day i get time to post hope Dabaang mod ji will forgive me for this gustakhi. 

Okay first things first 

My wishlist that I wanted people to fulfill in their OS were 

1) Prerna cooking for Bajju ☑️

2) sneha prema intro ☑️

3) divorce papers ☑️

4) prerna worried for bajju ☑️

5) bajju worried for prerna + guilt ☑️

6) prerna giving hair comment ☑️

7) bajju colouring hair ☑️

8) prerna hurt ☑️

9) bajju frantic ☑️

10) Miscarriage ☑️

11) bajju making her eat ☑️

12) necklace scene ☑️

13) bajju cooking for prerna ☑️

14) prerna taking care of bajju ☑️

15) family selfie ☑️

16) pyaar ka Izhar ☑️

Like your one OS just ticked off all what I wanted to read and am like OH SO GOOD FINGER LICKING GOOD 

So talented our mod is 😘😘😘 here take a puchi 😘 and this puchi is for you to write all the 10 prompts I have shared 😘 give me more

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Just completed reading all the updates and it was brilliant..With the D of Divorce thrown between PreRish their relationship was hanging by a thin line..The emotions and raw feeling Rishabh and Prerna were going through was superbly put forth..With memories flooding in, the heart says to halt while the mind was saying to let go..And it was the heart that had the final say, with a one on one confrontation, where words were spoken, the thin line of their relationship became concrete and love emerged out victoriously...This is a awesome PreRish tale...👍🏼 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Hamare write kaisa ho

Mod Munni Jiase ho

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

Res cause it had to be me 

Part 1- Oh man those flashbacks specially the one in the hospital and the prerish bits post that the emotional bonding ❤️ but Bajaj to Bajaj hain sab flashbacks ka kia dhara barabar kardia with divorce papers  ... i loved the teenagers dad with grey hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Part 2 Awwwwww the coffee from yt bit ,handsome eh,  head massage and the hair color my abs favs they shud have such stuff in the show too and  kya end him leading her to their room mujhe to mush khyaal aa rahe hain 😍😍😍😍

Part 3 - Awwwww the convo ....tu ne Bajaj ko itna guilty emotional mess kardita but khair it was so awwwww the whole convo between them ans Bajaj kahe ka business man usse to jhoot bhi na dhang se bola jaa raha and the bestest bit Pre asking Bajaj now pls dont say that you love Anurag🤣🤣oh god 🤣and i loved  the confession back hugs are my fav give such a cuddly feel to the whole thing

Bahut bahut  Vadiya OS jee the flashbacks or the present such a good mix of light stuff and emotional content aise hi sote sote aur likho but pls 3 weeks na lagaana no dheere dheere but fast fast 🤣 

finally here to reply lol 

their emotional bonding will be on a diff level ...aaah i knew you would love those bits in the 2nd part for the mushnesss  .. arre woh pyar mein hai ... toh jhoot bhi nahi bol paa raha hai 😆 hair color shd come aage jaake in the show lol ... 
aur phir jab pyar mein hain toh emotional mess ban jaata hain lol .. 
back hugs have alag level ka feels na  ❤️.

bahut shukriya ji 🤗... and thanks to you, peeche padke likhwaayi mujhse😆 ... 3 weeks zyada hua na but update bhi lamba hai toh ...makes up for it 🤣

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Hamare write kaisa ho

Mod Munni Jiase ho

thank you Oppo ❤️🤗 hahahhaha that gif super 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Reserved

This is brilliant Mod Munni! 

I loved everything from the divorce premise to the ending we all wished to see. I'm fond of the idea of parallel flashbacks and you presented the whole thing really well. Kudos!

Do write more. 😛

EDIT: I've some title suggestions.

Unchaining Our Hearts for Love's Sake

Healing Our Wounded Hearts

Letting Go of Troubling Guilt

Thank you so much Shruti smiley27smiley31for the comment and title suggestions .. ⭐️ 

p,s: attempted that  parallel flashbacks pehli baar