Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

I have been missing nishan's acts, any idea where I can find them? For outof india peps

I used to watch previous weeks on hotstar but now I cannot even watch old episodes for free😒

LunaNova thumbnail

Today again a Brilliant performance..what a treat to the eyes true extravaganza..

priya185 thumbnail

Nishan performance was amazing loved the concept 

The scores were good but I don’t understand why 2 points were cut

priya185 thumbnail

Semi finale act was beautiful  both were good especially Shan is so flexible 

Even the judges stood up

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m still in shock, are they really eliminated or is just tabloids?

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

their elimination is shocking

priya185 thumbnail

What the hell is this

Courtesy : Instagram

Star Plus' Nach Baliye 9, as we know is entering its last phase of runtime where it is only since this past week, that we met our Top 5. Considering we are in our last chapter of the show, the eliminations would have probably had a different process.

However, that is not the case so far. The latest couple to be eliminated from the competition is none other than Shantanu Maheshwari and Nityaami Shirke. Yes! That's right. And owing to the same, we now have our Top 4 that include Aly Goni-Natasa Stankovic, Anita Hassanandani-Rohit Reddy, Madhurima Tuli-Vishal Aaditya Singh, and Yuvika Chaudhary-Prince Narula.

It does come as a surprise as Maheshwari and Shirke were considered to be the front-runners to win it all but this means that the Top 4 now has two ex-couples and two current couples. So, who are you rooting for?

LunaNova thumbnail

Worst Indian Reality Show ever and Worst Judges ever..Shantanu and Nityaami were the best dancing pair without a doubt and totally deserved to win..Nityaami danced so well inspite of knee injury and Shantanu is a great dancer..a treat to the eyes..Their chemistry is super cute..

In my opinion Privika should have been eliminated because they are very average dancers who hardly dance and just walk around claiming to dance.. but is Channel's favourite..even Aly and Natasha are quite average..

I Won't Watch Finale Now and Never watching another season of Nach..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i think thats true sadly

even i'm shocked

they had such a great dancing journey and IMO winners. Its damn sad