Do you guys think there will be SR soon?

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Does anyone feel like the CVs will show Shamita consumation on Monday?

Edited by prd2bascorpio - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't think so but the show creator Palki Malhotra has left the show Her words" it's important to move on before a few snatch away your mental and emotional peace its time to leave".

I am guessing something major has happened maybe zeetv is interfereing as fans were complaining about the negativity of the show Raymon gave her farewell last night everyone from ytg was there except Avinash and Vrushika which clearly shows she had a problem with them.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Damn...

I don't want to speculate too much about Avinash and Vrushika since I am a new fan but they have been giving off weird vibes on Instagram this past week. It's like the last time I saw them be truly happy was their live stream, after that they've been a bit closed off...

I don't know. Again, that just might be me but I hope better things happen with the arrival of a new writer.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well Avinash had messaged a fan club that he will be less on Instagram this week as his parents are in town he also took a few offs from the show because of this reason to spend time with them as they live in Raipur.