itv and its habbit of justification

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

as we have seen many daily itv soap especially

just because u were wronged it doesnt give u free pass to do wrong with others

just because u done one right thing it doesnt make u a god

every action can have reason but it cant be be justification

just someone does something for u it doesnt mean u start supporting him in his every action and justify it and sacrifice your life

itv has bad habbbit of doing all things mentioned above

there r two kind of people one extremly good one extremely bad without any reason

but here till now we have seen rajan shahi toook middle ground they r not extreme villan or extreme good they all have their own flaws and they have reason to do so 

like kunal has his ego meenu dont know but in her twisted mind saving family from chalu ladki or kuhu due to insecurity and habbit of not sharing things

mishti even is very real and i will say actually most real lead character and even abir

now coming to justification bad way of justifying past crimes 

i hope this show not take that route 

dont know why everyone feel that cvs will redeam meenu by abir baba and make abir feel guilty for what abir would feel guilty i have never seen abir missbehave much due to his baba absence he dont like his mother manipulation and control and he always point out that he tries to mend his relation with meenu but she does something and he has to then take action 

so i feel if abir baba would actually be wrong party then abir not start utoroying his mother aarti because what meenu is doingis not justification of having bad past ya it can be the reason it doesnt mean she is right

like kuhu we can understand why she behave or even kunal why he is doing so but it doesnt mean they r right likewise meenu even past justify her action

and abir till now has been sensible enough to understand and nit cloud his jus=dgement on some other issue to other

like he was guilty on sangeet day for talking to his mother like this and asked for sorry but then again he reprimanded her action and pointed her mistake even after mandir nautanki he was ya taking care of his mother like every son would do but he today even understand his mother wrong action

i hope this show is kept real as story can be made with no extremes just middle graund like till now they have done  and even it is fetching trp

i love one thing here mishti never does thing ehsaanon tale or feel bp and m did ehsaan itv has this bad habbit of showing ehsaan and loyalty that u destroy ur own life we should not show these bad things it affect millions of adopted child they should be shown and made to understand if someone adopts u then it doesnt mean he has done ehsaan on u its just he wanted to do so and due to that ehsaan u follow him blindly

one more thing i didnt liked and liked if it was some other show then if female lead if would have saved male lead then her mother would have fixed the marriage till now  and would have forgotten all her hate which i leiked they kept the hate but here even they have gone to extreme with meenu that she was not a little bit even thankful which i not lked as it was extreme

right now i am not watching any other itv soap but seen promo of muskaan a show on star bharat which i used to watch but there they r showing male lead who used to point his father wrong and call him off is now doing his pooja and not letting him get punished for his crime only because he think he is adopted and he has ehsaan 

dont want another naira or kartik one is two mahaan and other always go to extremes

i just loved akshra naitik they were most real despite being long running and having good trp

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

as we have seen many daily itv soap especially

just because u were wronged it doesnt give u free pass to do wrong with others

just because u done one right thing it doesnt make u a god

every action can have reason but it cant be be justification

just someone does something for u it doesnt mean u start supporting him in his every action and justify it and sacrifice your life

itv has bad habbbit of doing all things mentioned above

there r two kind of people one extremly good one extremely bad without any reason

but here till now we have seen rajan shahi toook middle ground they r not extreme villan or extreme good they all have their own flaws and they have reason to do so 

like kunal has his ego meenu dont know but in her twisted mind saving family from chalu ladki or kuhu due to insecurity and habbit of not sharing things

mishti even is very real and i will say actually most real lead character and even abir

now coming to justification bad way of justifying past crimes 

i hope this show not take that route 

dont know why everyone feel that cvs will redeam meenu by abir baba and make abir feel guilty for what abir would feel guilty i have never seen abir missbehave much due to his baba absence he dont like his mother manipulation and control and he always point out that he tries to mend his relation with meenu but she does something and he has to then take action 

so i feel if abir baba would actually be wrong party then abir not start utoroying his mother aarti because what meenu is doingis not justification of having bad past ya it can be the reason it doesnt mean she is right

like kuhu we can understand why she behave or even kunal why he is doing so but it doesnt mean they r right likewise meenu even past justify her action

and abir till now has been sensible enough to understand and nit cloud his jus=dgement on some other issue to other

like he was guilty on sangeet day for talking to his mother like this and asked for sorry but then again he reprimanded her action and pointed her mistake even after mandir nautanki he was ya taking care of his mother like every son would do but he today even understand his mother wrong action

i hope this show is kept real as story can be made with no extremes just middle graund like till now they have done  and even it is fetching trp

i love one thing here mishti never does thing ehsaanon tale or feel bp and m did ehsaan itv has this bad habbit of showing ehsaan and loyalty that u destroy ur own life we should not show these bad things it affect millions of adopted child they should be shown and made to understand if someone adopts u then it doesnt mean he has done ehsaan on u its just he wanted to do so and due to that ehsaan u follow him blindly

one more thing i didnt liked and liked if it was some other show then if female lead if would have saved male lead then her mother would have fixed the marriage till now  and would have forgotten all her hate which i leiked they kept the hate but here even they have gone to extreme with meenu that she was not a little bit even thankful which i not lked as it was extreme

right now i am not watching any other itv soap but seen promo of muskaan a show on star bharat which i used to watch but there they r showing male lead who used to point his father wrong and call him off is now doing his pooja and not letting him get punished for his crime only because he think he is adopted and he has ehsaan 

dont want another naira or kartik one is two mahaan and other always go to extremes

i just loved akshra naitik they were most real despite being long running and having good trp

I agree.. Mishti and abir r so relatable.. Mishti is someone who doesn't act mahaan and all and have the guts to speak up whenever she needs to for herself just like most girls these days and creates this perfect example that there"s nth wrong in doing the right thing no matter what..i really never want this character to change.. And even abir..the perfect example of how every guy should be

I'll have to give it to the actors.. Shaheer and rhea r doing a fabulous job i mean they r so natural man

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=adni143]

[/QUOTE]

Good post adni..I will just add that a few days ago there were theories that mish will sacrifice and now that Abir will sacrifice...but honestly none of the characters have a tendency to sacrifice ...they work for what they want.... They are fighters on their own...it will be interesting to watch the Kaante ki takkar