durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shame on ekta and the creatives. I really hope she comes to this forum and read this but who am I kidding. She doesn't care. She follow "tv norms" by doing character assassination.  Now in these modern times and all around many woman in the film industry whether it's Hollywood or Bollywood are being looked upon by audience. People want a strong heroine. I don't watch Indian shows at all with the exception of Erica last show and qubool hai when KSG was there. I mostly watch America tv and films. Shows like game of thrones, Jessica jones and characters like Wonder Woman are example of strong heroine. So what's wrong with having one in Indian tv. 

The way how they are handling prerna is just awful. I have to go back and look at Erica last show to remind me of the strong heroine she played in that show compared to now. What's wrong with making prerna independent and strong? Why does her life have to revolve around a guy? Isn't there anything more to life than marriage? Why can't she speak up for herself? Why is it that the girl has to take all accusations insults and curses? This is what ekta believes the tv audience like. A helpless heroine. I feel really bad for Erica. Truly. Even though I am enjoying KSG performance and I truly think he is the saving grace of this show right now; if they do a 180 degree turn on prerna character it will give us such a great track and dynamic between KSG and Erica or prerna and Bajaj. I am holding out until when prerna sees a different side to Bajaj. Prerna can be a great character but the stupid creatives won't allow her to be. It's such a shame and real sad. I don't know if Erica was told this before signing up but regardless any actress who would've played this character would have been criticized heavily because it's the writing. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Also forgot to add this but I finally figure out why the creatives aren't making prerna tell anurag the truth. It's to create this hatred between them before it turns to love again. They are most likely going to show a track of anurag taking revenge on prerna and hating her for more drama. If she could have told him the truth the both of them could've work together to take out bajaj in their own ways. But we can't have nice things like that. 

So far I'm really sastifed with how they are handling KSG in the show. His character is the most I look forward to. You don't know what he is going to do next. Seeing as this is his mastermind plan I can't wait to see more layers of this character.