Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Oh yes I forgot to mention this too! This was a really good twist!!

As mentioned before I have plans for this😈

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is damn brilliant! 👏👍🏼

Sneha being RB's deceased sister's child was an unexpected twist. Does this mean that RB didn't have an ex-wife? 🤔

Prerna took over the responsibilities of Sneha and the Bajaj Mansion and even managed to cut down the expenses by 45%. That's impressive. 

RB having dyslexia was surprising. 😳

He admits he knew she's the one for him the moment she entered his mansion. 

Lastly, is she going to face a shirtless Mr Bajaj? 

Shruu ka reply🥳

@ red; Sanya’s reply gave me an idea so will get to that soon.

@blue; I wanted Prerna to have a bit more substance other than crying and A’s personal rescue boat. You know other qualities RB talked about.

@green; Cvs are keeping us deprived I thought why not me? This was originally not the part of update. 

Thanks for the reply.🤗

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Thanks dear

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Bas itna hi ?  I want more   I just loved how Bajaj introduced sneha to pre , now finally pre has someone jiske saath she can share laughter❤️ update soon 🤗

Aaloo🤗

@bold-itni reply mein itna hi milta hai

A shirtless RB coming up in the next episode.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

... when will you UPDATE? READ MY COMMENT 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

You blamed me. Haiyee

-------------

See my pestering works nicely AF. Considering the busy af life you lead, this is a MIRACLE 

ImageImageImage

Angrezi -- flawless 

Sneha Prerna Intro scene OH I LOVE IT <33 I wanna see something like that in the show and Bajju saying 

“Now see Mrs Bajaj, you have me confused here. I have no right on you but here you are claiming a right on me,”Mr. Bajaj said with a smirk,  “And it's good to know that you are aware of the fact that you are my wife.”

Rose and Bajju scene aww so nice. 

Sneha and Bajju scene aww so cutesy. Liked her saying Boo Boo Fix it <333 --- Check 

Sneha isnt Bajju's daughter --- Check 

Everyone loves Bajju --- Check 

Bajju taking care of Prerna in his own way --- Check 

His wife has said, “Sometimes you look at someone and know that they are made for you,” when she had first met Sneha. Hopefully, there will come a time when he could tell her that it was exactly what he had felt when she had spilled into his living room, short of breath demanding to bail out Mr. Basu and his business. 

Haiyee Allah Miya, Ishq hogaya mujhe 

<< also me when we both and all know you are going to give us Shirtless SEXY scene 

UPDATE NOW 

Ankie

@ bold, I would never disagree to that.

RB is not nice, he is just layered. Sneha. Yeah those dialogues that you mentioned need to be said in the show cos I know that situation is coming soon.  

Sexy Shirtless scene😈

You can point those guns all you want Ankie, I am not scared of you. I will update when I am satisfied with the part. Will try to do it by friday though otherwise its is not coming for next two weeks.

Blues

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

... when will you UPDATE? READ MY COMMENT 

I was just working on it.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Wow, that's what the first chapter of Bajaj Mansion Chronicles has been..Three months have passed, still the distance between Prerna and Rishabh remains..But I think this is only the outer surface, if you look a little deeper. somehow it feels like PreoRish have grow on each other..They might be maintaining a cordial distance, giving one another space, but unknowingly it is this distance and space that has intrigued them towards one another, acting like a magnet the formality existing is softening and making their hearts fonder, his heart towards her and her heart towards him...I guess very soon unable to take the silence between them anymore, there will be an burst out of emotions, feelings and volley of words exchanged free flowly from Prerna's side, opening the path to fill the gaps of the distance between them...Loved Prerna being the lady of the house and looks like Bajaj is proud of the lady ruling the house and she is ruling his heart too...Prerna and Sneha's bonding was a delight to read about and who knows maybe soon Rishabh will become a part of this duo bond and the three together spending time together, it will turn to family time...So Prerna left a mark behind on Bajaj right from the word go, hope he voices out these words to her..Very nice update...👏

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Wow, that's what the first chapter of Bajaj Mansion Chronicles has been..Three months have passed, still the distance between Prerna and Rishabh remains..But I think this is only the outer surface, if you look a little deeper. somehow it feels like PreoRish have grow on each other..They might be maintaining a cordial distance, giving one another space, but unknowingly it is this distance and space that has intrigued them towards one another, acting like a magnet the formality existing is softening and making their hearts fonder, his heart towards her and her heart towards him...I guess very soon unable to take the silence between them anymore, there will be an burst out of emotions, feelings and volley of words exchanged free flowly from Prerna's side, opening the path to fill the gaps of the distance between them...Loved Prerna being the lady of the house and looks like Bajaj is proud of the lady ruling the house and she is ruling his heart too...Prerna and Sneha's bonding was a delight to read about and who knows maybe soon Rishabh will become a part of this duo bond and the three together spending time together, it will turn to family time...So Prerna left a mark behind on Bajaj right from the word go, hope he voices out these words to her..Very nice update...👏

Hiya🤗

I don't know about growing on each other but they are both giving each other space. RB is still mad.

Proud and envious. That is what RB is.

He is a smart business man. He always knows what is good for him. And it was not romantic just the knowledge that this person is made for him.

komlika thumbnail

Beautiful story! 

Thank you for the update 🤗

Please update next part soon 😃