Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Monali5

Prerna's hormones are all over the place! "A Bloodsucking Business Machine” poor Mr. Bajaj he's putting in so much effort in taking care of his wife and unborn child and he's been called names. You are so good with words! Bajaj spoke about his biggest fear, poor baby!Bajaj has shown his vulnerable side in this chapter.  I'm so glad that Bajaj is surrounded by people like Mr. Mehra and Rosa, who have been a constant support through his tough time. Mehra and Rosa give me the vibes of Rafiki from the Lion King. I wish I could see Mehra's wedding video where we get to see a 21 year old drunk shirtless Bajaj dancing on top of a table 😉now that is a sight to behold! She took his face her tiny hands, told him to close his eyes and take a deep breath. It was a simple gesture, but it had calmed him. She had then simply called Rosaline asking to send her his schedule and read it for him at breakfast!

^^^This scene is very #DomesticPreRish 😭😭🤧🤧(Itni Khushi Itni Khushi ) 

After this you have to give us an update ASAP 

Monali🤗

I thought if I want to show pregnant Prerna I will do it properly. That is what wives are for-name calling.

Man what would I do for that video to be real.

#DomesticPreRish is my mission.

Love😘😘

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: isha123asya

I loved the chapter .. please continue .. there very few ongoing ss/ff . .. and it is such a beautiful story.. really enjoyed reading it. 

Thanks a lot for reply Isha. I will continue soon.

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Wonderful. Thanks 🙏 

Thanks a lot 🤗

Originally posted by: AMMY12

awsm update 

Plzz do cont asap. 

Waiting for next part 

T. C

Ammy

Thanks a lot for the reply.😘

Originally posted by: komlika

So cute 

Bloodsucking business machine 😆

He is so falling for her and fear that she will leave him like his ruhi and mom 🥺

Glad he has Mehra and Ross 

Please continue soon 

Thank you 🤗

Komo🤗

In really want P to do some name calling in the show so I am fulfilling my fantasies here.

Thanks for the reply.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

That was a brilliant update..The way Rishabh showered care for Prerna was literally wow..His concern for her touched my heart..Though Prerna was cribbing, but then deep down I am sure she looks forward to his knock on her rooms' door, she basks in the glow of his care..Their cute banter brought a huge smile to my face..It seemed like Prerna and Rishabh were in their comfort zone and in their happy space with each other and reading about them in that space made me happy.. Things slipped out of the control and Rishabh expressed his deepest fear of having lost his Mother and Ruhi and not wanting to lose Prerna, so this explains his over protectiveness towards Prerna..And Rishabh's actions are normal, he is scared of losing his Prerna thus he is making sure he does not..And I suppose in the next updates Prerna will welcome Rishabh's protectiveness with open arms, just to ease his worry..Prerna and Rishabh's portion was beautifully written, meaningful and poignant..Next I am extremely glad Rishabh has people like Mehra and Rosaline in his life..I thoroughly enjoyed their easy going conversation and the cherry on top of that conversation was Rishabh realizing he loves Prerna and now it will be fun to read about how he will manaofy his rooti hui biwi and woo his lady love...I think on one hand if Prerna welcomes his over protective attention, Rishabh will curb his over protective onslaught on her, both of them will do it for the sake of the other..Really nice..Well written update... Looking forward for more Bajaj Mansion Chronicles!!! 😎

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: siarocks007

I loved their banter😃

Thanks a lot dear.

thank you🤗

apoorva1999 thumbnail