Fantastic episode WU

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The epi starts from where it was ended last week. Pisachini comes to rescue lava from being exposed. She changes the direction of smoke with the help of tatva . Drishti again hears the sounds of anklet this time clearly as Simran is almost near her. But Divya leaves to find out as she realises there's something fishy. Dri asks rakshit to check who's wearing anklet. While sachini enters wearing partygawn. 

Simran switchs TV on and then nach baliye promotion scene. 🥱Lava comes in sense realises she was being trapped by shergills. Pi does light off and on with magic to remove peacock feathers from everyone's head. Meanwhile DD finds the human bomb and when the light comes they realises it's Simran. They follows as she's going out of party room. Pi then spreads poisonous black smoke in party hall.

On the other side DD are with Simran. they calls Chiranjeev he says she gulped kv Ratna which is going to blow up inside her body. you have only 24 minutes. He goes giving them a weird clue "only he can save her."

Drishti finds the answer of what Chiranjeev said. He's none other than lord Shiva. DD simmi leaves for temple. Pi lava searching for trio. Pi says lava to keep watch on Rakshit shikha I'm going to search DD and Simran.

Scene shifted in jungle where pi is flying over the trees she finds them by yellow light. Divya finds car trio gets inside it. Pi is still watching them from upside. Then DD funny cum emotional moment. Divya calls drishti chudail And drishti calls Divya chipkali.😆 Divya notices Simran's whole body turning into Orange colour

On the other hand rakshit trying to rescue everyone but his power isn't working. He says to Romi his power weakened in front of pi's power. Suddenly everyone screams Rakshit Romi asks and they shows them lava who's finally turned chipkali. 😕Everyone's face was worth watching especially rakshit. She attacks everyone with tail. They were trying escape but she bit everyone except rakshit.

Meanwhile DD Simran reaches to temple. Pi also comes following them. Divya attacks pi and says Drishti simi to leave. Sim accidentally fells on shivaling. Divya pushes pi toward downstairs pi becomes unconscious. Trio realises that shivaling is cure. Simi dri leaves taking it with them. .pi gains sense. Divi calls rakshit and tells dri simi's whereabouts. Chetan who was pretending to be unconscious says Ra to help DD while I'll handle this situation. On the Other side Divya pi are fighting and dri simi taking shivling nearby river or lake. They reaches somehow. Meanwhile Divya throws pillars on pi and leaves 😂 rakshit reaches to temple and divya reaches to river at the same time. She joins them to sink shivling into water. Trio goes inside the water and kV blows up. Ra hear the echo of blast and rushes toward river. Where he finds Divya and sim but drishti is nowhere. He tells divya to leave with Simran I promise I'll find drishti. They goes. 

And then the most awaited scene comes , rakshits yelling drishti's name (ye Dil hai mushkil title track in BG) he finds her lying on one shore of river. He rushes there, bent hurriedly, calls her name continuously, pumps her chest but she's Still unconscious. He then kisses her forehead and sucked her to help to come water out of her body. Then she coughs he sighs in relief. then the  cute nokzhok and cuddling scenes and screen freezes.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu

The epi starts from where it was ended last week. Pisachini comes to rescue lava from being exposed. She changes the direction of smoke with the help of tatva . Drishti again hears the sounds of anklet this time clearly as Simran is almost near her. But Divya leaves to find out as she realises there's something fishy. Dri asks rakshit to check who's wearing anklet. While sachini enters wearing partygawn. 

Simran switchs TV on and then nach baliye promotion scene. 🥱Lava comes in sense realises she was being trapped by shergills. Pi does light off and on with magic to remove peacock feathers from everyone's head. Meanwhile DD finds the human bomb and when the light comes they realises it's Simran. They follows as she's going out of party room. Pi then spreads poisonous black smoke in party hall.

On the other side DD are with Simran. they calls Chiranjeev he says she gulped kv Ratna which is going to blow up inside her body. you have only 24 minutes. He goes giving them a weird clue "only he can save her."

Drishti finds the answer of what Chiranjeev said. He's none other than lord Shiva. DD simmi leaves for temple. Pi lava searching for trio. Pi says lava to keep watch on Rakshit shikha I'm going to search DD and Simran.

Scene shifted in jungle where pi is flying over the trees she finds them by yellow light. Divya finds car trio gets inside it. Pi is still watching them from upside. Then DD funny cum emotional moment. Divya calls drishti chudail And drishti calls Divya chipkali.😆 Divya notices Simran's whole body turning into Orange colour

On the other hand rakshit trying to rescue everyone but his power isn't working. He says to Romi his power weakened in front of pi's power. Suddenly everyone screams Rakshit Romi asks and they shows them lava who's finally turned chipkali. 😕Everyone's face was worth watching especially rakshit. She attacks everyone with tail. They were trying escape but she bit everyone except rakshit.

Meanwhile DD Simran reaches to temple. Pi also comes following them. Divya attacks pi and says Drishti simi to leave. Sim accidentally fells on shivaling. Divya pushes pi toward downstairs pi becomes unconscious. Trio realises that shivaling is cure. Simi dri leaves taking it with them. .pi gains sense. Divi calls rakshit and tells dri simi's whereabouts. Chetan who was pretending to be unconscious says Ra to help DD while I'll handle this situation. On the Other side Divya pi are fighting and dri simi taking shivling nearby river or lake. They reaches somehow. Meanwhile Divya throws pillars on pi and leaves 😂 rakshit reaches to temple and divya reaches to river at the same time. She joins them to sink shivling into water. Trio goes inside the water and kV blows up. Ra hear the echo of blast and rushes toward river. Where he finds Divya and sim but drishti is nowhere. He tells divya to leave with Simran I promise I'll find drishti. They goes. 

And then the most awaited scene comes , rakshits yelling drishti's name (ye Dil hai mushkil title track in BG) he finds her lying on one shore of river. He rushes there, bent hurriedly, calls her name continuously, pumps her chest but she's Still unconscious. He then kisses her forehead and sucked her to help to come water out of her body. Then she coughs he sighs in relief. then the  cute nokzhok and cuddling scenes and screen freezes.😊

I loved today's episode!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Specially pi divi scene..... finally divi was shown more powerful than pi!

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Yes she's😊 the way she was throwing pillars on her. Pi was helpless today

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu

Yes she's😊 the way she was throwing pillars on her. Pi was helpless today

Yes!

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The cuddling scene was beautiful..simply beautiful ❤️. 

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I liked the episode as well. what i really dislike is the loud background music at the end. Almost same scene was there in IPKKND when Arnav saves Khushi.. but there the Background score was soothing and emotional. Loud BG music breaks the rhythm and focus. 

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

I too love this scene the most..... wonderful scene by Divi after many episodes

fivestar2 thumbnail

Today’s episode was amazing! 

About time Divya was shown more powerful than Pishachini 

I even liked the part she fell down the stairs 😂🙈

Tomorrow it’s Lavanya s last episode finally! 

I just wish Drishti gets her eyesight back tomorrow or next weekend. 

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing episode...and drikshit scene at thz end was so beautiful and emotional...divya and pi scene was good