prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry this is my first topic in the forum but just couldn't stop posting it as didn't know where else to put this. 

The scene from today's episode where Nive says 'Bachha hai kya Anu ? Shayad terrace pe hoga ya park mein'..... Anyone else found it funny ? ðŸ¤£ Generally we use it for kids only, that where else would he/she go, either terrace/balcony or park, he/she's just a kid..... And here they used to for Anu😆

Haven't seen a worse dialog writer ever in my life. ðŸ˜†

Lame I know, feel free to comment/not comment. ðŸ¤¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Probably, she was trying to ease the situation. Usually a depressed person goes for lonely places, terrace & parks are most common of them.

But I agree that dialogue writer needs to really work. Funniest of them was manager saying Anurag sir may have committed suicide & that's why we have filed the complaint. 

hasini009 thumbnail

bacha hi toh hai. momma.......... Bajju snatched my toffee. boohoo😭

Pre, the pacifier

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Probably, she was trying to ease the situation. Usually a depressed person goes for lonely places, terrace & parks are most common of them.

But I agree that dialogue writer needs to really work. Funniest of them was manager saying Anurag sir may have committed suicide & that's why we have filed the complaint. 

I cant even..... Dont know whether to laugh or cry ðŸ¤”. But didn't the director or whoever gives a go signal for a scene, don't they watch the scene for just once ? I mean the way Nive said it it was bound to hit your ears. ðŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

lame boss ki lame employees😆

arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I cant even..... Dont know whether to laugh or cry ðŸ¤”. But didn't the director or whoever gives a go signal for a scene, don't they watch the scene for just once ? I mean the way Nive said it it was bound to hit your ears. ðŸ˜†

There were many dialogues in yesterday's episode that were way out of place & funny to an extent. Some were outrageous. Last time I heard such outrageous dialogues in Silsila season 1.

I hope they work on these things in this show. This compensating one character with another is just too much. 

Prerna's characterization is the first thing they have to work on.

hasini009 thumbnail

There were many dialogues in yesterday's episode that were way out of place & funny to an extent. Some were outrageous. Last time I heard such outrageous dialogues in Silsila season 1.

I hope they work on these things in this show. This compensating one character with another is just too much. 

Prerna's characterization is the first thing they have to work on.

Pre was hit on head. I hope unki memory loss ho jaye. and new renovated, dhamakedar Pre ko dekhne ko mile

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Pre was hit on head. I hope unki memory loss ho jaye. and new renovated, dhamakedar Pre ko dekhne ko mile

Me too hoping the same with tiny tiny hope. Rocking Pre will be a delight to watch, thrashing everyone around including Bajaj with her sassy & smart dialogues. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thats my dialogue when my mom says take care of your brother in my absence

I will tell her is he small kid ðŸ¤£

Siblings world

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hasini009

bacha hi toh hai. momma.......... Bajju snatched my toffee. boohoo😭

Pre, the pacifier