Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Why would you guys stalk a troll on instagram?! ... ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Such irony I swear to god .... most of them open topics and crib about trolls but look at this ya ... they are stalking the trolls! ... Irony just signed Luv Ranjan too ... ðŸ¤£

crispsy thumbnail

Such irony I swear to god .... most of them open topics and crib about trolls but look at this ya ... they are stalking the trolls! ... Irony just signed Luv Ranjan too ... ðŸ¤£

I thought only RSDP fans are stalked 🤣

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I think Ranbir is impotent ðŸ¤£

LOL!!! 

And I think Ranveer is impotent as he is still unable to impregnate his lawfully wedded wife....

bashful_moon thumbnail

Alle Samjha Karo yaar...

Ranveer ke pyar me sab chalta hai... 

Annual report bana ke Ranveer ko bhejne ke liye it is necessary to keep tabs of everything and everyone, na... 

Tabhi toh report all encompassing aur comprehensive hogi... ðŸ˜‰

bashful_moon thumbnail

On Topic : Ab bas bhi Karo TM...  Even I am no DP Stan. But you are taking it too far... 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team