Sonakshi Sinha : I have dated a celebrity and the world doesn't know

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Sonakshi Sinha has entertained her fans with her fun performances on screen and is an industry favourite for sure. The iconic Rajjo from the Dabangg series is an absolute audience favourite too. Besides films, not much is known about the actress’ personal life and love life. Though, she was linked up with quite a few actors in the past, nothing concrete ever came out of the rumours.

Sonakshi, daughter of actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha shares a close bond with her parents. And on a recent episode of a talk show, the 32 year old actress shared some revelations about her personal life. She revealed that she was in a relationship with someone from the industry. 

"I have dated a celebrity and the world doesn't know," she said, without revealing details about her romantic affair. She further added, "If my boyfriend cheats on me, he won't live to see the next day."

Sonakshi also revealed that her parents want her to date a "susheel ladka", and she says it is hard to find someone like that in Bollywood.  "My parents want me to date a 'susheel ladka' and no one from the Bollywood film industry is like that," said the Kalank actress. 

The actress will be next seen in  the film Khandaani Shafakhana, depicting the story of a young girl who inherits her dead uncle's sex clinic in Punjab. The film is directed by Shilpi Dasgupta and talking about working with the filmmaker, Sonakshi said, "Women directors come with a kind of sensibility and sensitivity that male directors do not have." 

Khandaani Shafakhana also stars Varun Sharma and Badshah in pivotal roles. The film is slated to release on August 2, 2019.

Edited by awesomegurti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"If my boyfriend cheats on me, he won't live to see the next day"

"Sonakshi Sinha recently confessed how her father’s image is imprinted on her mind, and she’ll look for same qualities in her partner." 

Make up your mind, woman!

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

maybe world does not wanna know lol

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She dated Shahid 

GumGum thumbnail

But once upon a time Masand wrote her brother used to play chaukidar outside Salman's vanity van while she used to be inside to make the vanity van dance.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Does anyone remember her Akshay obsession OUAT?

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

But once upon a time Masand wrote her brother used to play chaukidar outside Salman's vanity van while she used to be inside to make the vanity van dance.

So pooja mishra was right lol

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

lol no one really cares who you date 😆.

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its Salman Khan i guess. I knew Pooja Mishra was telling the truth. Sonakshi's family do seem crooked, esp. her mother Poonam Sinha. 😆

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No one is susheel in the industry! Ok. I assume that includes her too.