opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†

kabhi prerna toh kabhi Anurag

Silsila Girgirani wala swag

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†

Matlab Peyar apne Self Respect Se jeyada hai? Kahase layi hai ekta itna bakwas cv ๐Ÿ˜ก?

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes it does happen Oppo when you love someone so deeply that you can't imagine your life without that person. At that time your fear of losing someone overpowers every bit of self respect in you. So we end up trying every possible way to retain them in our life leaving our self esteem aside. That maybe short lived but yes that very moment that's the most important thing.

I can say this bcoz I myself have witnessed something like this personally. But that doesn't mean that we don't have self respect but we value our relationship more than our self respect. 

This is my personal pov. Thanks for the post๐Ÿ˜Š

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Sometimes it does happen Oppo when you love someone so deeply that you can't imagine your life without that person. At that time your fear of losing someone overpowers every bit of self respect in you. So we end up trying every possible way to retain them in our life leaving our self esteem aside. That maybe short lived but yes that very moment that's the most important thing.

I can say this bcoz I myself have witnessed something like this personally. But that doesn't mean that we don't have self respect but we value our relationship more than our self respect. 

I 100% agree on this point. Sometimes life mein hota hai jab koi jaan se bhi pyara ho jaye tab jaan self respect se pehle aati hai . sabse pehle life hai self respect uske baad aati hai jab koi aapki life ban jaye tab self respect ka khyal us waqt to nahi aata hai . Aise lagta hai hum us insaan ke bina jee hi nahi payege.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

i completely understand dear what you are trying to say . but you know what , personally i believe at first love yourself , your life your Parents should be prior more than anything . yah when our love has gone , we should of course try to put efforts to bring back . but not selling our self respect. whatever anurag is doing it is completely justified , but bending on prerna's feet to beg love it is just disturbing to watch and those who apply this in their real life as well , i really feel sad for them . cos This is a short lives. by begging or selling self respect we may be found our desirable life partner . but for the rest of our life we completely lost your own honor .

and personally for me , more than love ,  Honor and self respect is the biggest thing for life. no matter what. except parental love nothing in this world is static .

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Love is unconditional

opsora2090 thumbnail

except parental love nothing is unconditional in this world.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

hmmm what about your life partner pure souls 

Someone should in this whole world atleat one out of crore must have got unconditional love from their partners.

So still some where or other true love exists may be few will never find it.

But some one has really found them, i have seen it my bua & her husband died within 10 mins once other passed away.

Thier pain was so much they could not live without them its true.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i completely understand dear what you are trying to say . but you know what , personally i believe at first love yourself , your life your Parents should be prior more than anything . yah when our love has gone , we should of course try to put efforts to bring back . but not selling our self respect. whatever anurag is doing it is completely justified , but bending on prerna's feet to beg love it is just disturbing to watch and those who apply this in their real life as well , i really feel sad for them . cos This is a short lives. by begging or selling self respect you may be found your desirable life partner . but for the rest of your life you completely lost your own honor .

and personally for me , more than love ,  Honor and self respect is the biggest thing for life. no matter what.

But the love which they have for each other....for them their lover is much above their own self. Remember Prerna saying agar main poori bhi jal jaati tab bhi tumhe kuchh nahi hone deti. So it's like that.

If for once we let the person we love go away for our self respect or honour. What if that person means the world to us. We might regret it later thinking what if we had tried to stop the person from leaving things would have been different. Life could have been different. Sometimes deep relationships break bcoz of small small issues and entire life we do keep regretting. So for me relationship comes much above my own prestige. Atleast I would try my best rest obviously is destiny and the other person's decision. Atleast I won't be guilty later that try kiya hota to aisa nahi hota. 

Thanks for bringing up this topic. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thats the only permanent love as well.. unless u r the Sharmas

Edited by nailah_AnuPre - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is too general a statement. Reality is diff.  In very few cases, love is unconditional.  Otherwise love comes with it's own terms and conditions and many times with an expiry date too.