hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GMg_Jht7H/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FDagUBMvb/

an intruder came, sets wedding bed on fire along with Pre's valuable gifts*. now lets start the assumptions, presumptions and accusations.

*who the hell will bring sarees given by her ex to honeymoon

Pre's: ye sab Mr.Bajaj ne kiya hoga.  kyunki I warned him to not to touch me. bed ke saath saath mera precious gifts bhi jala diya evil kahi ka.

Bajju's: ye sab Pre ne kiya hoga. kyunki she always assumes that I wanted to touch her and dying to have romantic relationship with her. what the hell she is thinking, am i lusting after her?  bed jalane se wedding night thodi rok sakte koi. pea-brain kahi ki.

confrontation started:

Pre: dont you dare to think of sleeping with me. not only sleeping, I dont even allow you to touch me. why did you burn my sarees?😡

Mr.Bajaj: dont assume things which were not true. why would I burn your sarees and why would I think of sleeping with you.  I'll never touch you with an ill intention. bahut kam paise dekhar aap se bahut behthar ladkiya khadi kar saktha hoon. aap kya samajhte ho apne aap ko, wedding bed jalane se  do you think you won over me?😡

Mr & Mrs.Bajaj: wait, agar ye hum dono nahi kiye toh aur kisne kiya?😲😔

lets complaint to the Swiss Police.

complaint filed against the intruder.

police investigation report says the intruder was none other than Mr. Anurag. Basu. and registered a case against him.

then drama starts.

Pre to Mr.Bajaj: please withdraw the complaint against Anu.  i'll do whatever you want me to do😭

Mr.Bajaj: not again

ps: add more drama to this thread and make it as funny as possible😆

meanwhile XYZ hotel wale talking to their attorneys to file a defamation suit against TV team for damaging their reputation stating that these scenes interpret  'XYZ hotel's presidential suites are not safe to stay inn.'

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

wedding bed pe aag lagaya ki nahi?🤪

aag lagao and take AbbaDabbaJabba Pre with you Anu. and leave Bajaj in peace

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe pehle iyea toh bataou , anurag personal room pe pauchei kaise 🤣

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Badiya👏

Is kahaani ke liye aapko milta hai Free Paapcorn😆

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb 👏🏻. Wish the cvs also had a sense of humour .

Loved pea brain kahike 😂😂😂

Which hotel is this in xurich which has no security or  fire alarms ?

Best never to ever book ourself there.😂😂

Edited by manj - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Badiya👏

Is kahaani ke liye aapko milta hai Free Paapcorn😆

thanks, but no thanks😛

backpack mein hamesha char char packets rakhke ghum rahi hoon😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You can add one more from Nivi.....

When she also comes to know that it's Anurag who did this then she goes to meet Bajaj...

" Thank you Mr Bajaj aapke wajah se mera bhai mil gaya jise meri Maa dhund rahi hai. Ab dekhna main aur mera bhai aapki kaise band bajate hain "

Mr Bajaj:  seriously 🤪I'll love to see that.... I think mere pet project mein aapka munh band karna bhi add karna padega. Ab main akela kya kya karu? Ek kaam karo aap sab bhi mere presidential suite mein aakar raho and please give company to my new wife. I'm as it is not interested in her🤪

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

You can add one more from Nivi.....

When she also comes to know that it's Anurag who did this then she goes to meet Bajaj...

" Thank you Mr Bajaj aapke wajah se mera bhai mil gaya jise meri Maa dhund rahi hai. Ab dekhna main aur mera bhai aapki kaise band bajate hain "

Mr Bajaj:  seriously 🤪I'll love to see that.... I think mere pet project mein aapka munh band karna bhi add karna padega. Ab main akela kya kya karu? Ek kaam karo aap sab bhi mere presidential suite mein aakar raho and please give company to my new wife. I'm as it is not interested in her🤪

Mr. Bajaj- Meanwhile me jake Zurich ghoomta hoon. Inke lecture se aur apki awaaz se mera sir dird hota hai. Please spare me thw horror. Meanwhile you can continue your session of abuses & what not. Aur haan agar Anurag mil jaye to use mere pas bhek dijiyega. I will have great time with him, man to man. My wife is very boring already. 

All shocked, Bajaj rocked

Anu- enters the room. Mene suna ap mjhe yaad kr rhe the Mr. Bajaj. Mjhe bi apse kaafi baatein krni thi. Kyn na hum coffee pe chalke karein. 

BajRag rocked. 

Prerna- Bewildered. Ye ho kya rha hai idhar. What the hell should I do now, my sarees are burnt. I should probably go shopping. Isse acha mauka nahi milega Mr. Bajaj ke paise udane ka. Wese bi bht ghamand hai na inko apne paison ka. Ab inhe pata chalega Prerna Sharma hai kya. Mr. Bajaj ap mjhe apna credit card dijiye, mjhe shopping krni hai.

Prerna rocked. 

Bajaj- gives her the card & wishes her happy shopping. 

Prerna- to Nivi & Anupam. Tum log bi ana chahte ho mere sath shopping. You see all branded stuff & all, ya abi aur lecture dena hai meri manhoosiyat pr. 

Prerna again rocked. 

Nivi-pam look on & say- Nahi hm bi chal rhe hn. Tmhari wajah se mere bhai ka ye haal hai. Wese bi tm kya jaano ameer logon ke shauk. Abi nayi nayi ameer hui ho na. 

Prerna shocked, Nivi rocked. 

Prerna- Why not? Thodi bht shopping tm bi kr lena. Wo kya hai ki mere pati ke paas bht pese hain & tm log to waise hi ajkal thode financially stressed chal rahe ho. Meri taraf se thodi charity tm dono ke liye. But please spare me the lecture. Bajaj-Anurag are already getting along, only because of me. You should be thankful to me for saving all of your butts, you ungrateful people.

Prerna rocked, Nivi-Pam shocked.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

XYZ hotel wale talking to their attorneys to file a defamation suit against TV team for damaging their reputation stating that these scenes interpret  'XYZ hotel's presidential suites are not safe to stay inn.'

Pls pls pls make this happen 🤣

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Mr. Bajaj- Meanwhile me jake Zurich ghoomta hoon. Inke lecture se aur apki awaaz se mera sir dird hota hai. Please spare me thw horror. Meanwhile you can continue your session of abuses & what not. Aur haan agar Anurag mil jaye to use mere pas bhek dijiyega. I will have great time with him, man to man. My wife is very boring already. 

All shocked, Bajaj rocked

Anu- enters the room. Mene suna ap mjhe yaad kr rhe the Mr. Bajaj. Mjhe bi apse kaafi baatein krni thi. Kyn na hum coffee pe chalke karein. 

BajRag rocked. 

Prerna- Bewildered. Ye ho kya rha hai idhar. What the hell should I do now, my sarees are burnt. I should probably go shopping. Isse acha mauka nahi milega Mr. Bajaj ke paise udane ka. Wese bi bht ghamand hai na inko apne paison ka. Ab inhe pata chalega Prerna Sharma hai kya. Mr. Bajaj ap mjhe apna credit card dijiye, mjhe shopping krni hai.

Prerna rocked. 

Bajaj- gives her the card & wishes her happy shopping. 

Prerna- to Nivi & Anupam. Tum log bi ana chahte ho mere sath shopping. You see all branded stuff & all, ya abi aur lecture dena hai meri manhoosiyat pr. 

Prerna again rocked. 

Nivi-pam look on & say- Nahi hm bi chal rhe hn. Tmhari wajah se mere bhai ka ye haal hai. Wese bi tm kya jaano ameer logon ke shauk. Abi nayi nayi ameer hui ho na. 

Prerna shocked, Nivi rocked. 

Prerna- Why not? Thodi bht shopping tm bi kr lena. Wo kya hai ki mere pati ke paas bht pese hain & tm log to waise hi ajkal thode financially stressed chal rahe ho. Meri taraf se thodi charity tm dono ke liye. But please spare me the lecture. Bajaj-Anurag are already getting along, only because of me. You should be thankful to me for saving all of your butts, you ungrateful people.

Prerna rocked, Nivi-Pam shocked.

Too good. Keep it up👍🏼🤣

Please add Bajaj Anurag part soon...