ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

don't bash me

Even though i like Rohit's comic timing but the way he is talking to sona in the monday's precap made me mad at him. i can understand his family comes first to him infact to anyone in this world 

but the way he is shouting at her who is in tears and vulnerable made me super mad at him.

already sona is suffering alot . one side her family taunts other side she had to handle cheapos like sumit and karan 

and even rohit is making her life difficult

i think sona is right when she said "jab se mere life mein aaye hona ,tab se hamesha mujhe neecha dikhane mein lage ho. problems aur pareshaani ke alawa kuch ho hi nahi raha hai".

i am waiting for that day when Rohit will become her supporter not a problem maker

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another 'sorry-esque' drama is on the way🤪Because I am so convinced that there's a cc cam in that room😎

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Another 'sorry-esque' drama is on the way🤪Because I am so convinced that there's a cc cam in that room😎

@bold, are you sure??? 😃😃

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

@bold, are you sure??? 😃😃

Aarreh insab mein Mera bohut expreience (experience) hai☺️

(Re-quoted from Minamma)😆

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Aarreh insab mein Mera bohut expreience hai☺️

(Re-quoted from Minamma)😆

😆chalo achcha hua..Thumne meri himmath ko badaa thiya 🤗

@bold, who's minamma?? Chennai express wala minamma hai kya?? 🤔 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even I am sick of these overdone MUs. i hope they clear this one quickly & the Sippys esp Rohit apologise with rather more grace not like they are doing a favour by apologising.

Incidentally Sona’s mum may be crude in her manner but she was not wring in her stand. The seat was hers right? The Sippys or organisers cld hv asked her nicely to adjust by moving one seat further, instead of just plonking Deepa in her seat w/o the courtesy of asking.

I find the Sippys nice in their own way but high-handed & snobbish.

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

😆chalo achcha hua..Thumne meri himmath ko badaa thiya 🤗

@bold, who's minamma?? Chennai express wala minamma hai kya?? 🤔 

Aarreh Haan wahi wala Minamma! 🤣

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammysamy

don't bash me

Even though i like Rohit's comic timing but the way he is talking to sona in the monday's precap made me mad at him. i can understand his family comes first to him infact to anyone in this world 

but the way he is shouting at her who is in tears and vulnerable made me super mad at him.

already sona is suffering alot . one side her family taunts other side she had to handle cheapos like sumit and karan 

and even rohit is making her life difficult

i think sona is right when she said "jab se mere life mein aaye hona ,tab se hamesha mujhe neecha dikhane mein lage ho. problems aur pareshaani ke alawa kuch ho hi nahi raha hai".

i am waiting for that day when Rohit will become her supporter not a problem maker

Chill yaar, there is nothing to bash u 🤗

2 things after dis MU is executed 

Tiff between Ronakshi increases, TRP wil hype for sure.. 

Unfortunately channel and CV'S needs TRP to run the show rather than showing wat actually we audiance want (lighthearted logical show wid fun elements) 

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I doubt that. That is where they are doing their makeup and maybe even changing there. Maybe there will be no camera there but if they look at the cc footage of the corridors, they will find that someone else entered the room after Sonakshi left.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Aarreh Haan wahi wala Minamma! 🤣

👏😆

Thanks to both of you 🤣