Adios - until we meet again

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here comes the end of a roller coaster ride of close to 2 years of Silsila Badalte Rishton ka (incl both the seasons) . Lot of emotions, lot of ups and downs, lot of arguments and lot of lovely moments! I am glad they gave us a proper ending, (though I still think Mishti owes an apology to ruhaan and the family) with a lot of Mishaan scenes and the reality of having your home close to wife's family smiley37We deserved something like this end of season 1 but the cruel CV's couldn't give us that. But this season ended on a very very happy note.

Ruhaan is a true gem of a person and most girls wish to have a partner like him. Kunal is a very talented actor and I am so looking forward for his new show. He better come back soon. I'll miss him smiley31and I'm sure KJ AT will soon move to the CC, even otherwise we are going to stay in touch hai na KJ AT wasis? 

Mishti is an amazing sister and a very responsible daughter/sister. Barring the SD I have liked her always, kyu nahi aakhir wo mauhaan ki beti hai. And we criticise someone only if we feel the bond closer, isn't it? Teju is a good actress, takes up different and bold roles. Good luck to her! I'll soon see her in KKK.

Pari is a very complicated character. I didn't understand why she was commitment phobic but then I think I dealt with it and I am glad she came out of her bubble and agreed that she was in delusion. She is genuinely happy for mishaan and also returned the shares Mishti wanted to give ansh and Pari. Love you my girl โค๏ธ. Aneri I think is doing all monotonous roles, though I only know of saanjh and Pari but she should try something challenging, and also put on a little weight. I wish her all the success.

Veer is the one who was bashed the most on this forum, but he came out as a very sensible guy by the end of the show. He has seen a lots of ups and downs in the character but came out a true hero. Rohan was criticised no less for the acting but I must say he did improve a lot. He seems to have already signed a show, so all the best to him.

Dadi has been a constant support to mauli last season, but she has been a very big disappointment to me this season. I miss the mauli-radhika moments a lot! Here's wishing Jaya ji great success. She has been working since the beginning of season 1 and she deserves a vacation now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Arnav, my ๐ŸŒŸ boy turned out to be the most matured character of the show. He might not have got the love of his life, but he was not so obsessed with her either. He moved on, and started concentrating else where, and came out to be the best friend one can have.

Su bua indirectly was the reason for mishaan. I wish she was a part of the last episode, but looks like some other commitments! Looks like the actress is doing some roles in BW, so good luck to her. 

Mauhaan - my most favorite though amidst washing they tried to put ishaan's love down, he is a true star and he and mauli deserve all the happiness. I am sure we guys are going to stay in touch through the mauhaan AT guys. I'll miss the daily banter 

Finally, everyone in the forum have been amazing. Though we had our share of agreements and disagreements, like I always say we interpret whatever is shown in the show based on our personal experiences and that's what makes us stick to our points. It's all part of the game, if I did hurt any of you through this journey, my heartfelt apologies. Love you all guys and wish you all the best in whatever you do in life. I am sure I'll meet many of you in KKK forum, but even otherwise hope to see you all in elsewhere, very soonsmiley31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Had a very nice time in the forum for one year.got some amazing friends.hope to meet you all in some other forum๐Ÿค—

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Here comes the end of a roller coaster ride of close to 2 years of Silsila Badalte Rishton ka (incl both the seasons) . Lot of emotions, lot of ups and downs, lot of arguments and lot of lovely moments! I am glad they gave us a proper ending, (though I still think Mishti owes an apology to ruhaan and the family) with a lot of Mishaan scenes and the reality of having your home close to wife's family smiley37We deserved something like this end of season 1 but the cruel CV's couldn't give us that. But this season ended on a very very happy note.

Ruhaan is a true gem of a person and most girls wish to have a partner like him. Kunal is a very talented actor and I am so looking forward for his new show. He better come back soon. I'll miss him smiley31and I'm sure KJ AT will soon move to the CC, even otherwise we are going to stay in touch hai na KJ AT wasis? 

Mishti is an amazing sister and a very responsible daughter/sister. Barring the SD I have liked her always, kyu nahi aakhir wo mauhaan ki beti hai. And we criticise someone only if we feel the bond closer, isn't it? Teju is a good actress, takes up different and bold roles. Good luck to her! I'll soon see her in KKK.

Pari is a very complicated character. I didn't understand why she was commitment phobic but then I think I dealt with it and I am glad she came out of her bubble and agreed that she was in delusion. She is genuinely happy for mishaan and also returned the shares Mishti wanted to give ansh and Pari. Love you my girl โค๏ธ. Aneri I think is doing all monotonous roles, though I only know of saanjh and Pari but she should try something challenging, and also put on a little weight. I wish her all the success.

Veer is the one who was bashed the most on this forum, but he came out as a very sensible guy by the end of the show. He has seen a lots of ups and downs in the character but came out a true hero. Rohan was criticised no less for the acting but I must say he did improve a lot. He seems to have already signed a show, so all the best to him.

Dadi has been a constant support to mauli last season, but she has been a very big disappointment to me this season. I miss the mauli-radhika moments a lot! Here's wishing Jaya ji great success. She has been working since the beginning of season 1 and she deserves a vacation now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Arnav, my ๐ŸŒŸ boy turned out to be the most matured character of the show. He might not have got the love of his life, but he was not so obsessed with her either. He moved on, and started concentrating else where, and came out to be the best friend one can have.

Su bua indirectly was the reason for mishaan. I wish she was a part of the last episode, but looks like some other commitments! Looks like the actress is doing some roles in BW, so good luck to her. 

Mauhaan - my most favorite though amidst washing they tried to put ishaan's love down, he is a true star and he and mauli deserve all the happiness. I am sure we guys are going to stay in touch through the mauhaan AT guys. I'll miss the daily banter 

Finally, everyone in the forum have been amazing. Though we had our share of agreements and disagreements, like I always say we interpret whatever is shown in the show based on our personal experiences and that's what makes us stick to our points. It's all part of the game, if I did hurt any of you through this journey, my heartfelt apologies. Love you all guys and wish you all the best in whatever you do in life. I am sure I'll meet many of you in KKK forum, but even otherwise hope to see you all in elsewhere, very soonsmiley31

So nicely written.Yes we might meet in some other forum.KKk I don't watch due to Phobia.I don't watch tv now a days bec no good content.Let's see what kunal & teju after Kkk signs.Will you watch Silsila 3 rd season with new actors? I will if actors are good and web is always better that ITV shows.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

So nicely written.Yes we might meet in some other forum.KKk I don't watch due to Phobia.I don't watch tv now a days bec no good content.Let's see what kunal & teju after Kkk signs.Will you watch Silsila 3 rd season with new actors? I will if actors are good and web is always better that ITV shows.

Na baba, these guys have given me enough heart breaks and flip flops ๐Ÿคฃbut then again like you said may be if actors are good and if I like the promos I may watch.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Had a very nice time in the forum for one year.got some amazing friends.hope to meet you all in some other forum๐Ÿค—

We'll stay in touch at the mauhaan AT ๐Ÿค—

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

We'll stay in touch at the mauhaan AT ๐Ÿค—

yup sure.mauhaan AT is always there for us๐Ÿค—

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

yup sure.mauhaan AT is always there for us๐Ÿค—

We Stay in our MauHaan Adda ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค— Sweetzzzzโค๏ธ๐Ÿค— 

Your Too Sweet โค๏ธ with All your Views ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ That can't Ignore Any time to Read And Feel ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ A Very Sweet Person in This Silsila Journey for Me ๐Ÿ˜ณfor us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cherish More ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ 

Yet to see final epi so no comments๐Ÿ˜›Only Sweets ๐Ÿ˜‰ Now but Nothing Makes Me Feel The Way S1may we got the End game) not the Happy to be Continued them ๐Ÿฅบif Not Next season In row ๐Ÿ˜ƒ we Cherish our Deserved MauHaanHappy Times Sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผit's ITV rule ๐Ÿ˜†

Motichoor Ladoos GIF - Ladoo Waah Badhiya GIFs

Chocolate Drizzle GIF - Chocolate Drizzle Yum GIFs

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You made me emotional.. our interactions were only limited but good ones. 

Thanks to Silsila for introducing me to dear people like you..

Yeah we will meet in Kunal's AT.. hope he does a show soon pretty soon...

Till then see you around... Take care

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow....seriously a roller coaster journey it was. Phew..!!!! Finally it's ended and on a good note! we got mishaan wedding night (I was waiting for it for eternity) mishaan post marriage and so many mishaan moments๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Love to all the fellow forum wasis and love you Srav๐Ÿค—

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Characters and story aside the forum has been always entertaining and vibrant, I will miss reading your posts ๐Ÿค—

What are you guys watching next?