Tumhare Liye Abir... 🤗😘(Spoiler)

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I have never smiled this much in morning, the episode was sooooooooooooo romantic, heart touching and what not 

CVs has taken oath to break our predictions and I am loving it totally, I thought mishti would not say that she apologized  for sake of abir but she said that too in a beautiful way.

The whole coffee part was enjoyable and romantic. 

Mujhe aise Kyu dekh rahe ho , main conscious Ho jaati hu,😳

Koi mishti ko batao ki vo conscious nahi ho rahi thi, blush kar rahi thi that too beautifully vo bhi apne dark and strong COFFEE  ki wajahse πŸ˜†

And the Tom and Jerry chase was so cute and the line "Tum jis baat pe smile karogi vo baat stupid ho hi nahi sakti Sirf khubsurat Ho sakti hai ",I was like 

And of course the sweetest part was mishti apni life ka sach badalna chahti hai Kyuki vo Abir se Jhuth nahi bol sakti 

How much I found that idea stupid but the intentions were so soothing, abir ko jo Jhuth bola hai use sach banane ki koshish, kuhu se dosti ka idea just because abir ko lagta hai ki vo Dono behne bahut close hai ,mishti is giving that much importance to abir and I am loving it totally πŸ€—

P. S- by the way Aaj mishbir ka dance hai na in nach baliye? 

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That whole portion was awesome. Really very nice. But is that sach going to break their rishta... I don't know.

But I get a feeling that things are certainly going to change in these 10days. Probably, role reversal. Relation between Abhir and Kunal will become bitter and kuhu and Mishti might improve? Let's see. But, definitely something big in these 10 days. Kuhu might reject Kunal for Mishti? That will be a complete boomerang. 

Mishbir are so lovely, I just hope they will be able to confess their love. Also, we are approaching 100th episode.. so probably all build ups for that? I don't want Mishti to deny her love when Abhir will ask.. let's see. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haina Vaishu! What a super romantic episode... loved every bit of it!

Loved loved Abir’s shayari too in Shaheer’s honey-laced voice!

Jab hum-tum tanha hote hai Tum thoda ghabhra jaati ho

Nazare mujse mil jaati hai, tum thoda sharama jaati ho

Ek kadam main aage lun to picche tum hat jaati ho

Mujhe dekhar lagta hai do hisso main bant jaati ho

Door bhi rehna chhati ho aur paas bhi aana chahati ho

Jab hum-tum tanha hote hai Tum thoda ghabhra jaati ho

❀️

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

That whole portion was awesome. Really very nice. But is that sach going to break their rishta... I don't know.

But I get a feeling that things are certainly going to change in these 10days. Probably, role reversal. Relation between Abhir and Kunal will become bitter and kuhu and Mishti might improve? Let's see. But, definitely something big in these 10 days. Kuhu might reject Kunal for Mishti? That will be a complete boomerang. 

Mishbir are so lovely, I just hope they will be able to confess their love. Also, we are approaching 100th episode.. so probably all build ups for that? I don't want Mishti to deny her love when Abhir will ask.. let's see. 

I am also thinking the same 

Mujhe aisa baar baar lag raha hai ki kuhu kuch to alag Karne waali hai,  kunal se rishta todna can be the possibility 

I don't know abir Aur kunal ka relation kaha jaayenge but agar kuhu mishti ka improve hoga to I'll be happy 

I also want 100th episode to be the best, I hope mishbir ka  confession mile ya fir kunal meenu ka sach sabke saamne Aa jaaye 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haina Vaishu! What a super romantic episode... loved every bit of it!

Loved loved Abir’s shayari too in Shaheer’s honey-laced voice!

Jab hum-tum tanha hote hai Tum thoda ghabhra jaati ho

Nazare mujse mil jaati hai, tum thoda sharama jaati ho

Ek kadam main aage lun to picche tum hat jaati ho

Mujhe dekhar lagta hai do hisso main bant jaati ho

Door bhi rehna chhati ho aur paas bhi aana chahati ho

Jab hum-tum tanha hote hai Tum thoda ghabhra jaati ho

❀️

Haaye ye shayari 

The eye locks during this were so intense 

In Dono ko dekh ke main stupid smile de rahi thi, they are so adorable, the actions abir ka Aage aana, mishti ka peeche jaana, abir and mishti ka saath mein jhukna

HaaaayeπŸ€—

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have yet to watch the episode. But main gifs and caps ko dekh ke enjoy kar rahi Hun.

And next week precap dekh ke Kaun Kaun behosh hua? 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

I have yet to watch the episode. But main gifs and caps ko dekh ke enjoy kar rahi Hun.

And next week precap dekh ke Kaun Kaun behosh hua? 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Main Hui na and kai baar Hui 

Wait Hi nahi ho raha ab 

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vssdp

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Main Hui na and kai baar Hui 

Wait Hi nahi ho raha ab 

Mere se bhi wait nahi ho Raha. 

Aaj Abir Ko coffee beans khate hue kya kya mann mein aaya... can't share...samajh jao☺️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Mere se bhi wait nahi ho Raha. 

Aaj Abir Ko coffee beans khate hue kya kya mann mein aaya... can't share...samajh jao☺️

Samajh gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Bold- That can happen. Maybe Mishti may tell Kuhu that Kunal kept a condition for her to stay away from Abir in exchange for marriage to Kuhu. Mishti may make her realise that Kunal doesn't love her. If he would have, he wouldn't keep that condition. Kuhu can have an awakening. Mishti and Kuhu's relationship may mend. Maybe when Kuhu said today that in 10 days nothing can change- the cvs meant that things will change. I really hope this tracks ends with a better equation between Mishti and Kuhu.

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago