JIYO MERE SHEZADE ALI ❀️🙏👌👏👏

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Ali remembering all those Tortures/Blames done by his Evil Chacha Chachi on him😑😭

& then trapping,accusing them for stealing...Uff Kya Bataun Kitna Sukun mila Dil ko dekhkeπŸ‘πŸ‘

They Tortured my Seedha Saadha Aladdin cruelly😑😭,Ali ne sab wasool kar liyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This small tolli is very dangerous 😳and may create major problems for Ali, it would be better iss dushman ko apne pass rakhe na ke dur.

I wanted Ali to blackmail Nazneen and company, and keep them near him.  But Ali ne saste mein chodh diya.  πŸ˜’

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

This small tolli is very dangerous 😳and may create major problems for Ali, it would be better iss dushman ko apne pass rakhe na ke dur.

I wanted Ali to blackmail Nazneen and company, and keep them near him.  But Ali ne saste mein chodh diya.  πŸ˜’

Trio lives in Mehal only I guess , Ali too will Live in Palace now from here on as he became the owner now ..So he will be keeping the trio cLose to him .

I know Saste mein chod diya . But main motive of Ali was to insult Zafar and make him apologise .And for that he wanted Gullu to reveal that Zafar didn't get any Gold and lied to him .It was Chit bhi meri patt bhi meri kind of . 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Yes they are dangerous. It's because of them, Omar got caught and eventually died. It's because of them, Aladdin as Kala Chor was exposed to Sultan which was claimed by themselves when they saw Ali for the first time that Aladdin will not spare them if he knows this. Gul-E-Gulfam is another chudail like Naheen hell-bent on exposing Ali. I wonder why Yasmine is kerti g this evil family live in palace when she knows how evil they are. 

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Yes they are dangerous. It's because of them, Omar got caught and eventually died. It's because of them, Aladdin as Kala Chor was exposed to Sultan which was claimed by themselves when they saw Ali for the first time that Aladdin will not spare them if he knows this. Gul-E-Gulfam is another chudail like Naheen hell-bent on exposing Ali. I wonder why Yasmine is kerti g this evil family live in palace when she knows how evil they are. 

Aladdin's exposure as Kala chor before Sultan was planned by Zafar, the toli just played their part. Personally, they were never interested in Aladdin's exposure warna pehle expose kar dete.

Gul-E-Gulfan is a useless character (from an entertainment point). She's eating screen space with her undigestible evilness. An addition of a positive character in the family would have been interesting. I don't understand what was the need for an evil bahu? Ruksaar is enough for teaching a lesson to Nazeeen and her husband. I wish Gul-E-Gulfam's exit from the show soon or either turn her positive. This "mein toh bholi hun" is irritating.

Regarding Yasmeen, she has been ignorant to state affairs since Sultan's death. The toli hasn't come into direct contact with Yasmeen yet or else she would have taken an action.

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Trio lives in Mehal only I guess , Ali too will Live in Palace now from here on as he became the owner now ..So he will be keeping the trio cLose to him .

I know Saste mein chod diya . But main motive of Ali was to insult Zafar and make him apologise .And for that he wanted Gullu to reveal that Zafar didn't get any Gold and lied to him .It was Chit bhi meri patt bhi meri kind of . 

@Bold: I doubt that... random people walking outside the main door of their house can be seen in many scenes. They are living in their old residence.