Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Instagram stories interviews fun segments Thread - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't mind me, but doesn't raima look too bubbly and too enthusiastic in the last episode?

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Don't mind me, but doesn't raima look too bubbly and too enthusiastic in the last episode?

Agreed.. even in the random BTS clips I saw, she portrayed unnatural to me. The chemistry is unlike Ronakshi that’s natural but with rohit-raima, no offence I felt Rohit looked much older to her hence it didn’t seem to sit well for me. 

Just my 2 cents 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

Agreed.. even in the random BTS clips I saw, she portrayed unnatural to me. The chemistry is unlike Ronakshi that’s natural but with rohit-raima, no offence I felt Rohit looked much older to her hence it didn’t seem to sit well for me. 

Just my 2 cents 

I mean it's not wrong to be happy,  but jumping around like teens inside a church while lighting candles... erm... not sure about it.  But my experience with churches , especially in Europe has been a solemn one. People generally don't do that in churches. 

SonakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

Just my 2 cents 

i also felt that 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will rather die than falling for Raima... Not in million years🤔

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

🤣

You cracked me up, totally

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣falling for Raima ! Falling trp . Just old way to get the viewers to likethe third angle jaise taise and Rohit looking tapori in FBs tbh, not the classy surgeon he looks now

Edited by alvina - 4 years ago
mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg🤣🤣

More than Raima not sure about the actress. She does not look suitable. Just an instinct. Could be wrong. But find actress so upfront about her role during her interview like her chemistry with rohitsmiley24

Jokes apart reply praying for a good end to this track without any character assassination to our Rohit or dialuting Ronakshi story.. Really love the leads of the show. They are so effortless with their acting..

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I couldn't get why d hell sandip and Veena sikhand promoting Raima just like nothing left in the world other than her character 🤔nd asking us to fall in love wid dat girl 

Don't know what on earth is awaiting us, wid dis Raima naam ki track se...Also Farnaz is all excited, hyper, enthusiastic as if she's playing a character better than 'Sonakshee Rastogi' 😳 Something is definitely brewing up in the show.... Hope it stays upto the puff they have been creating all around... 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

I couldn't get why d hell sandip and Veena sikhand promoting Raima just like nothing left in the world other than her character 🤔nd asking us to fall in love wid dat girl 

Don't know what on earth is awaiting us, wid dis Raima naam ki track se...Also Farnaz is all excited, hyper, enthusiastic as if she's playing a character better than 'Sonakshee Rastogi' 😳 Something is definitely brewing up in the show.... Hope it stays upto the puff they have been creating all around... 

Farnaz's exuberance irks me to the core😳