Mishbir made me Smile today

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I was very upset about something happened at work. So upset that I even cried after coming home which is so not me.

After that I saw some upcoming segments about Mishbir and they were so cute that I am able to smile now.

Yes daily Mishbir make me happy but today I could come out of the incident which made me so upset.

Sometimes some people can be disgusting but there are others who can make us happy.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Today I was very upset about something happy at work. So upset that I even cried after coming home which is so not me.

After that I saw some upcoming segments about Mishbir and they were so cute that I am able to smile now.

Yes daily Mishbir make me happy but today I could come out of the incident which made me so upset.

Sometimes some people can be disgusting but there are others who can make us happy.

Well said Sam! I'm glad watching Mishbir scenes made you happy! Take care. :)🤗

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Today I was very upset about something happy at work. So upset that I even cried after coming home which is so not me.

oh Sammy🤗., that is life dear .. you need to become a little thick skinned to deal with such obnoxious people.. I know it is very difficult, but try to  refrain  from reacting .. and I am so glad Mishbir managed to make you smile.. đź¤—🤗

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here’s a jhappi for you🤗 

I’m glad you were able to come out of it due to Mishbir, it’s awesome!!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad that you're happy dear 

Don't worry, life mein hote hai Kuch log aise, it's better to find your happiness in some other thing

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Well said Sam! I'm glad watching Mishbir scenes made you happy! Take care. :)🤗

Thank you socio. Feeling much better now.🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

oh Sammy🤗., that is life dear .. you need to become a little thick skinned to deal with such obnoxious people.. I know it is very difficult, but try to  refrain  from reacting .. and I am so glad Mishbir managed to make you smile.. đź¤—🤗

Yes Aanchal. Basically I am a strong person and  have faced tough situations that have made me stronger.

But today I was shocked to what level people can talk without even knowing whether it's true or not.

Yeah initially I was angry and upset but good that i could control myself from reacting. 

Feeling much better now. Now I have almost come out of the mood and I am now feel like damn all those people who talk rubbish.

I am so glad I watch this show.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Here’s a jhappi for you🤗 

I’m glad you were able to come out of it due to Mishbir, it’s awesome!!

Thanks Shruthi🤗

Yes, there were a couple of segments and Mishbir were so cute they made me smile.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Yes Aanchal. Basically I am a strong person and  have faced tough situations that have made me stronger.

But today I was shocked to what level people can talk without even knowing whether it's true or not.

Yeah initially I was angry and upset but good that i could control myself from reacting. 

Feeling much better now. Now I have almost come out of the mood and I am now feel like damn all those people who talk rubbish.

I am so glad I watch this show.

you go girl đź‘Ź keep it up!! More feel good đź¤—🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I am glad that you're happy dear 

Don't worry, life mein hote hai Kuch log aise, it's better to find your happiness in some other thing

I was so happily being in Mishbir land after watching today's precap. I got upset after realising to what extent people can go.

Now I am ok.